Betomatali 1/6 Resident Evil-Jill Valentine Apocalypse Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All,

Betomatali and Lupita have agreed to make the custom 1/6 outfit for Resident Evil Jill Valentine from Apocalypse. They want to know who is interested in this outfit and what version would you prefer, the movie or video game.... Please post interests, thank you!

images.jpg

Triad actually made one for the movie not long ago called "Nite out" it came in pink, blue, and tan topped versions but the blue one is long sold out.

I would like to see a movie version but we need a head for her as well.

Hello All,

Betomatali and Lupita have agreed to make the custom 1/6 outfit for Resident Evil Jill Valentine from Apocalypse. They want to know who is interested in this outfit and what version would you prefer, the movie or video game.... Please post interests, thank you!

images.jpg

Triad Toys was decent but not great. Lupita's will be professional and the best one made.....

Skiman is planning on making the head
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88389&highlight=jill+valentine+head

Q can you give me a favor and tell Betomatali I'm trying to get a hold of him on a certain casting material, I'm curious on what he used.

The real version of Jill (game). I really like the updated version of RE3 Jill from Umbrella Chronicles.
Jill_Valentine_RE_UC_01.jpg

From UMBRChronicles for me pliz ^_^"

Movie character was such a waste of Jill :monkey3

P.S. WI NID A POLL YAAAaaaaaaaaaaaARH

1189274-arnold_angry_super.jpg

Back