Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, Court actually did do Claire's VA in ORC...I think she's trolling the world.

Also, be jelly of my new shirt <3 <3

ZxaMEJX.jpg

talking about originality tlou doesn't have anything i haven't seen before... I prefer to compare this to re4, revs 1 or the older games. I don't want to talk about tlou even again :lol

hey!! Tlou is a masterpiece my good man

I'm not a fan of Claire's new look, she looks like she's going to a PTA meeting. And I'll really not be a fan if they don't have Alyson voicing her, seriously why change her?!?

Wait, no Alyson Court? The only RE Actor to ever Voice their Character in Every Iteration?™

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

None of the games were consistent with VA, except for her. I'm surprised they even kept her this long.

I'm not a fan of Claire's new look, she looks like she's going to a PTA meeting. And I'll really not be a fan if they don't have Alyson voicing her, seriously why change her?!?

1e2dda64f9ebe2a54ee158b8e2e5fce8.jpg

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Who cares about the voice cast for resident evil nothing was ever memorable except DC Douglas as Wesker.

Back