Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I think about it the less I like it, but its not a bad game by any means :lecture

tumblr_mpphrk0DRn1rd80hmo1_400.gif

Greatest game ever made, not even up for debate.

2399009-5260845889-0318_.gif

TLoU had a good story which is why I kept playing. The gameplay itself got boring and repetitive like an hour or two in.

On THIA someone made a really good point. Revelations had that "episodic structure" and the "previously seen on..." crap because it was made for the 3DS, for on the go gaming.

Since this is being developed for consoles, I think they'll be a chance that if chapters do appear, they'll be long like RE4/5.

Rather it just be one giant game with typewriters but whatever!

RDR is the only game that I can think of, that even comes to the close to the emotional gravitas of TLOU's storyline.

And krec, if you haven't beaten the game, then gtfo of here and beat it now! :rotfl You can't properly evaluate TLOU if you haven't seen the ending.

Name them please.

Final fantasy 7 , zelda ocarina of time, portal 2 ,MGS 1 elder scrolls skyrim Resident evil 2 ,mass effect 2 golden eye 007, castlevania symphony of the night chrono trigger super Mario world ,half life 2 and RdR need I say more ?

RDR is the only game that I can think of, that even comes to the close to the emotional gravitas of TLOU's storyline.

And krec, if you haven't beaten the game, then gtfo of here and beat it now! :rotfl You can't properly evaluate TLOU if you haven't seen the ending.

I'm in the process of getting the ps4 I'll be playing the last of us soon enough.

RDR is the only one that is close to TLOU's league IMO.

Back