Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2?

tumblr_inline_n9piz3MIUU1rz6vmu.gif

I'm just hoping it'll be better than 6. If its true of course. :lol

If Claire isn't int it…I hope they don't use an unexpected pregnancy as the cause :lol

Played a bit of Revelations on the 3DS, tried the PS3 demo as well. I guess I've never bothered to play any RE games post RE5.

It's been in development for a while. Considering it's on 360 and PS3 anyways.

Remember, this was supposed to be at E3. Two males, one female. All three haven't been seen in over a decade and one never made an in-game appearance, just mentioned.

Alex Wesker, Barry & Rebecca?

Alex needs to take a back seat to Rebecca, Barry, and Billy.

Remember, this was supposed to be at E3. Two males, one female. All three haven't been seen in over a decade and one never made an in-game appearance, just mentioned.

Alex Wesker, Barry & Rebecca?

I never liked the idea of "another Wesker" in the series, I hope that Wesker wanna be is not in the game...

Hunk better be in this game :pray:

They should have Alex Wesker make his entrance by meeting Jake, proclaiming him unworthy of the Wesker children legacy, killing him, then taking his DNA as a base to create a clone of Albert. Clone Albert then kills Alex, leaving the one true Wesker back in his rightful place on the throne.

I hope this doesn't sound rude but... that sounds like something Anderson would do in the movies :lol

Better bring Wesker back to life, someone could do that so Jake gets to meet his dad. I don't care how he comes back but he needs to come back, its crazy the longer he stays dead the more popular he becomes

They should have Alex Wesker make his entrance by meeting Jake, proclaiming him unworthy of the Wesker children legacy, killing him, then taking his DNA as a base to create a clone of Albert. Clone Albert then kills Alex, leaving the one true Wesker back in his rightful place on the throne.

Wesker is in the lifestream, and when Alex finds Wesker's DNA, he's going to use him as an avatar to come back to the world of the living and kill Jake and all the other characters :lecture :exactly:

I would welcome Wesker back. These new villains just don't cut it.

The RE5 Wesker was a clone.

I hope this doesn't sound rude but... that sounds like something Anderson would do in the movies :lol

Better bring Wesker back to life, someone could do that so Jake gets to meet his dad. I don't care how he comes back but he needs to come back, its crazy the longer he stays dead the more popular he becomes

I would welcome Wesker back. These new villains just don't cut it.

Derek_C._Simmons.jpg

Worst villain ever. :lol

tumblr_inline_nadwseok7c1qf1tpd.gif

Wow people still talk about Resident Evil .

rocketlaugh.gif

Back