Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I did too. My forearms weren't fast enough. I needed more practice with f apping to beat the torture level :(.

There's a trick I've come to learn. Take a pen, and use the pointed end between your thumb and index finger... put it on the O button and started wiping it between your index and thumb and it will be much easier than button mashing.

Oh, I never managed with that. I literally have to move my forearms like I'm rage f apping to beat the torture scene :lol.

"Aerith" sounds like something you'd say if you have a speech impediment.

bysyu.jpg

The first time I've ever played it yeah, I know Ocelot said he would kill her if you submitted but I didn't think it would actually happen. I quickly started a new game to rectify it :lol

Even when I play it nowadays, I can't submit to it... it still leaves me with a bad feeling if she dies :rotfl

When a game makes you care about people that don't exist then you know its a great game :lecture

Yeah, I did too. My forearms weren't fast enough. I needed more practice with f apping to beat the torture level :(.

the pain...

tumblr_mx94udk2yE1r4n5d0o1_400.gif

I remember I saved right before fighting with Matis, and Ocelot told me

"you didn't save in a while snake, are you sure you wanna go down that long road again? why don't you surrender"

Well, he said something like that :lol man I was so ****ing scared

I felt that way with Sniper Wolf my jaw was on one the floor.

Such a shame really, Kojima never has captured since then deaths that actually made you care about a boss's death. All of Foxhound's deaths were very powerful. The Boss's death was the only one to come to mind outside of MGS1.

My GF got real upset when she watched that when I played it :lol

And you can look at the opposite, Wesker's death was the most disrespectful of the series.

Back