Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

I completed it both with Chris & Jill. And I just did the under 3 hour run with Jill, and didn't get the Rocket Launcher because I didn't realize it had to be on Normal... ****.

Your quick man I usually forget where to go in curtains parts of the mansion which causes me time.

Your quick man I usually forget where to go in curtains parts of the mansion which causes me time.

I found a speed run guide on Gamefaqs. I'm gonna take a break from it for now, but next week when I get to work I'll print it out and start it then. I read some of it, you need to skip a lot of rooms.

I forgot how irritated I got with REmake, but I still love it.

Damn 4 masks. Spent like an hour, just to forget where the first part of the Music Sheets were.

I'm stuck trying to find that last door to use my Armor Key on. . .oh, how much the game would change if the map would update which doors need which keys.

I completed it both with Chris & Jill. And I just did the under 3 hour run with Jill, and didn't get the Rocket Launcher because I didn't realize it had to be on Normal... ****.

Wow congrats Pliss! I still haven't touched the game since launch day, been holding it off until I have some more free time.

So are everyone's shots from the PS4? Is the PC version superior in any way? I prefer to get it on PS4 unless performance/graphics are better on PC.

^^^ PC is always better, so can't really compare .. well depending on your gaming rig if it's better than the PS4's

I still havent bought it. Ive been watching lets plays on twitch through the ps4. The game looks stunning and the music is phenominal. I still got so many games to finish, i need to get cracking on them before i get to this.

So are everyone's shots from the PS4? Is the PC version superior in any way? I prefer to get it on PS4 unless performance/graphics are better on PC.

I only have it on PC, but I have to say it's not really "HD" as it would be if it were made today. The pre-rendered backgrounds are still a bit blurry. Like when you look at that painting to try and open the grandfather clock, or see the crests to try and move around the suits of armor, it's kind of hard to tell what you're looking at. If it were modern graphics, it would be much more crisp and clear. Obviously they have the newer character models that they can drop in, like the BSAA Jill character looks nice.

Back