Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are. Since yesterday. :)
Yeah, I am in AUS, a day behind USA :lol

I still haven't bought this, but I plan to soon. It's taken me AGES to finish LA Noire. It's long and gets redundant. But I'm getting there. Once I do, I will be picking this up.
Just use the strategy guide for LA. Noire :lol

Yeah Resident Evil: ORC is worth getting.

Anyone know if this pic is from the new Spec Ops DLC? Looks more like creative use of Garry's Mod.

422654_362800347093997_100000921039663_1133863_1403799644_n.jpg

Anyone know if this pic is from the new Spec Ops DLC? Looks more like creative use of Garry's Mod.

422654_362800347093997_100000921039663_1133863_1403799644_n.jpg

Its just a Mod picture that has been out for a long time and was floated around when it was announced Nemesis was going to be in ORC. One easy way to tell is that Jill doesn't wear the white sweater in ORC.

Last edited:
Its just a Mod picture that has been out for a long time and was floated around when it was announced Nemesis was going to be in ORC. One easy way to tell is that Jill doesn't wear the white sweater in ORC.

Thanks! I figured as much, and I definitely know because of Brad's corpse in the background. The fan made REmake version of him looks like that, only with a head.

:rock I just downloaded the DLC last night so I'll be online for a little bit this weekend. I'm still trying to finish up Unit 13 for the Vita so I might be on and off with that game too.

I probably wont be this weekend since I will only just start playing, and wont have bought the dlc. I just spent a lot in Uncharted 3 DLC's over the last bit. Gotta get the hang of this first, then I'll be on the multi. But, just in case I change my mind (it's bound to happen) you can add me. TheBuffyGirl. Let me know it's you.

Downloaded the 3 Spec Ops Missions.

Gotta say, it's intense.

Good to see the other side of the story.

The Nemesis mission took a while but finally got it.

But I am still USS all the way :lol

I like the Spec Ops missions more. That clip of Nemesis in the clock tower scene... Makes me want a RE Nemesis remake.

They were pretty fun. I liked the boss fights, though the Nemesis one in the Foundry was a pain b/c I couldn't get him stunned under the dang crucible. That and the fact that he will follow you everywhere if your AI die. He got into rooms that he should have not been physically able to get into.

Really looking forward to the second half of the DLC. I wonder if maybe we fight Hunk like we did with Leon. That would be pretty awesome me thinks.

Been away from the boards for while. Awesome game! If anyone is looking for some co-op or multi, I'm in for either of any stage or type. Currently lv 53 with all dlc, so feel free to add me: Neosazabi :)

Back