Resident Evil: Damnation (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
580757_258726370905264_484996371_n.jpg

Yep. :) they have a tyrant as a display. In a test tube!

I saw some pics of that. That "1/1 scale" Tyrant looks a bit small if you ask me and the waitressess should be dressed like zombies. Seriously though, that place looks like a blast. I wish they put a RE restraunt here in the US, particularly somewhere in CA.

I'm sad now... Seriously Capcom WTF!!! Us Americans seem to miss out on the cool RE stuff.

Or the waitress could be wearing what Cindy wore.

Saw the trailer. Am I the only one who is just sick of Leon/Ada already? Horrible to hear Sherry shouting at the end of the trailer.

But im tired of this Leon/Ada/Chris/BSAA crap, Theres so, so many more interesting characters in the franchise to Barry, rebecca, Billy, Carlos, Claire, Jill... sub characters like Ark, Bruce, Kevin, David, Yoko etc. Theres a whole host of characters and lore that they aint touching upon, because its easier to go for the stereotypical action American thing which sells.

Instead, even the Animation is going down the army shoot em up route of things. All those lickers killing the army and I bet Leon, a single man can take them down. its funny how theyre so fast and agile in the animation but they are abysmally slow and blind in the current games lol!

Oh and you think a guy at his age would get a different hairdo. It's so 90's...

Saw the trailer. Am I the only one who is just sick of Leon/Ada already? Horrible to hear Sherry shouting at the end of the trailer.

But im tired of this Leon/Ada/Chris/BSAA crap, Theres so, so many more interesting characters in the franchise to Barry, rebecca, Billy, Carlos, Claire, Jill... sub characters like Ark, Bruce, Kevin, David, Yoko etc. Theres a whole host of characters and lore that they aint touching upon, because its easier to go for the stereotypical action American thing which sells.

Instead, even the Animation is going down the army shoot em up route of things. All those lickers killing the army and I bet Leon, a single man can take them down. its funny how theyre so fast and agile in the animation but they are abysmally slow and blind in the current games lol!
I have no problems with Ada, but I'm with you on Chris and Leon. I'm sick to death of both characters constantly shoved down our throats and will be happy never to see either of them again after RE6. They've been milked enough as it is.

Remember the days when Jill and Claire used to be just as important to the franchise? Now ones been neglected to handhelds and supporting roles, while the other only makes occassional non-canon appearances. No expecting that to change anytime soon while Capcom keeps catering to the COD bro fest crowd.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you're complaining in another RE thread :lol

I think you need to find a new game series :monkey3

Lol I knew people would complain lol. Glad to see open lit areas in this movie. It would be better to watch in Japanese with English sub. Just saying. Is that Ashely I hear. Got dammit .

I'm not sure about that. Maybe you are right but if they were then we wouldn't have this problem with synching. Why aren't there lips moving with the English words? It's like street fighter.

Back