Resident Evil: Damnation (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey the movie looks good so far but seriously WHY leon !!!!! WHY AGAIN !!!!!!

leon already have degeneration ,they should have put chris and jill instead.

royal-fail.jpg

At least Chris dosen't have an emo haircut or looks like a GAP reject. Still Leon probably has banged Ashley, Ada, Hunnigan and Claire whereas Chris has probably only banged Jill (possibly Rebecca). Of course that what you get when you use steroids.

At least Chris dosen't have an emo haircut or looks like a GAP reject. Still Leon probably has banged Ashley, Ada, Hunnigan and Claire whereas Chris has probably only banged Jill (possibly Rebecca). Of course that what you get when you use steroids.

:lol we all know Leon hasn't banged anyone.

Also
Banging jill > banging Ashley, Ada, Hunnigan and Claire

Everyone stop being mean to Leon! :monkey2

Instead, let's talk about how much Barry sucks :D :lol

Oh no you didn't! *Waits for biojex to reign down the wrath of a thousand suns on ChaserFan*

Anywho I think we can all agree that Salazar and Irving are the 2 coolest characters in the series.

Last edited:
Man he's gonna be a chaser sandwhich when barrys done with him lol. I had to do it.

For those wondering about the development of this movie, or worried it may have been retro fitted into the RE6 game, Biohaze.com wrote a letter to them, asking about it. This was their response:

Dear John

Thank you very much for your inquiry about "BIOHAZARD DAMNATION".

The film production of " BIOHAZARD DAMNATION " is going smoothly,
and we are hoping that we can provide the exciting film.
We will place information in the website soon, so kindly please wait for a while.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Sony Pictures Entertainment (Japan) Inc

https://www.biohaze.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6464

Do we know if Leons VA is the same from RE4 or the new E6 one. I prefer the former.

Hopefully this is alot better then the crapfest of the last flick

Do we know if Leons VA is the same from RE4 or the new E6 one. I prefer the former.

Hopefully this is alot better then the crapfest of the last flick

i prefer that crap fest over the live action movies it felt like resident evil to me the movies dont

Back