Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you repaint the head or is this the way it comes? It looks so different from the Hot Heart pictures, better...
Been looking for a decent Claire and thought this one looked a bit off, now you're making me doubt.

8968627945a97f83427e7f752db3fed0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey project a, does the back of your zc Chris vest say S.T.R.A.S.? (As oppose to STARS)

Just watched a review on YouTube and the the vest on the figure says STRAS, I was wondering if it was just his figure like that or all of them.

I should have mine this week.

Skull Knight :clap really cool custom figures and poses :hi5:

by the way guys anybody have spare Chris vest for sale? (from HT figure or Momtoys)

Hey project a, does the back of your zc Chris vest say S.T.R.A.S.? (As oppose to STARS)

Just watched a review on YouTube and the the vest on the figure says STRAS, I was wondering if it was just his figure like that or all of them.

I haven’t check but... if it’s true that funny! :lol

ill have one from my zc toys figure if you’re interested :)

I'm looking vest for Barry custom and i think zc toys will look a bit small on Barry body :)
So far I'll try to find from HT or Momtoys figure's vest

Here's a picture of my Our World Jill with a custom Chris and Barry. Also have the Hot Heart Jill coming, marked as shipped.

MVIMG_20180225_194047.jpg

Those look great. I like that Max Chris head a lot. It's not perfect, but I think it's the best representation of REmake Chris I've seen.

Those look great. I like that Max Chris head a lot. It's not perfect, but I think it's the best representation of REmake Chris I've seen.

Why thank you man. I really like it too. Was hoping that Max would make more from the RE line but I don't know if it's going to happen.

1c4bf57fe0b88954802bcda6ed0afbc0.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Special Tactics Rescue And Service

3efaad468aa2aa763abeb66870138038.jpg

bda4eae51cec01f935eaeda0903b9bd1.jpg

That’s funny. Oh well now I can really put together PS1 Chris together.

87097abfc4a0cf76fba0b72a29dba3da.jpg

A Little Teaser... Havent got the time to finishing taking all detailed photos... Just stay tune... :D

Enjoy.. :D

28577555_1984903815095923_4551106611299765628_n.jpg

"Recipes" :

Head Sculpt - Customized Jill HotToys Head,
Hair Sculpt - Customized from Saeko City Hunter HotToys (Paint it, cut it, and add original Jill hair bangs),
Body - Abigail/Sarah Connor HotToys Body,
Hands - Customized Jill HotToys Hands (Adding Pad) and Customized BlackWidow hands,
Beret - Customized Barney Ross HotToys beret (Paint it, adding STARS logo),
Shirt, Vest - From scratch by Me,
STARS Logo - Chris Redfield HotToys,
Pants - Chris Redfield pants dyed Blue and downsize it to female,
Watch, Belt, Holster - From several source KitBashed by Me,
Pouches - From scratch by Me,
Boots - Customized Very Cool Female Boots (Paint it),
All Weathered by Me..

Accesories: (Will explained more on each Photos)
Herbs and elses - Build it from scratch by Me including the Typewriter,
StandBase,Guns,Jerrycan - Customized it.

this set is amazing
would gladly pay $250 for the entire thing

Kenneth didn't get that ****ed up, but I like it :lol

Thx... :D there's a reason why i did that, first the body was intended to use as an accesory base for Human Zombie, i thought a normal body would be to big for a base and to distracting from the Zombie figure itself thats why i cut it in half and doing something like what "fabricio" did with his zombie dog statue if u ever see it, the torn hands well thats a different thing itself, the body is from DC direct aquaman body which is the left hand is a hook, i guess i'm to lazy to sculpt a hand so i sculpted a bone instead.. hahaahaha....
Well lets just say this body is the condition after Hunter is entering the mansion and its torning and slicing apart Kenneth body.. :p

The camera is designed from video camera i take from google image, the reason is because the original design is black and have a tape all around it like what military use, but because i want to make a cassette tape that can be pick from the videocam i decided to change the designs...

this set is amazing
would gladly pay $250 for the entire thing

Thank U, but sorry its not for sale... yet i will gladly share some tips and pointer on how i make everything there... :D

@sldoank wow! What an amazing bash! I'd also gladly pay for a run of this. What head is that? Did you sculpt the hair yourself?

Back