Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably use the sculpt of my movie Jill custom.

Also I need to buy another body for Code Veronica Chris. Shirt and vest are too small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01a95502b1472c68ee49c57b11596a4a.jpg

Probably charged $500 for it and I'm more happy with mine that cost half that :lol

Holster too big, and the left drop down is completely wrong, it's supposed to be a holster. Gloves are wrong. Maisto did a much better job on the vest, too.

Wasn't it two drop leg holsters?

Yep, it is.

rMm8T7k.jpg

0KEktrK.jpg

1Z0dU5x.jpg

LwFwuhd.jpg

jOk0KGn.jpg

oxWWSXR.jpg

2pUJgjG.jpg

Geewhiz does some good work, but they charge way too ****ing much. The fact the pounds are just flat to the vest seems lazy. I can't help but be partial to Maisto's work since he's just one dude, and I think Geewhiz is a few people.

BTW this reminds me, I was able to get a replacement for my RPD Leon shirt since the zipper broke when I swapped the HT bodies out and I need to photo them with my two RE6 Leons.

my mom toys chris redfield arrived today i thought i'd post photos for those interested in getting one,
as i can't see any in hand photos on the internet,i got him off ebay from a seller called daybidder

image.jpg
front chris's mom toys box

image.jpg
Chris in box (he had a plastic
bag over his head,poor guy)

image.jpg
chris front view

image.jpg
chris back view

image.jpg
chris scale with official hot toys re6 Leon

he's a very handsome chap in the head department,his clothes are nice,you do need to
twist him slightly in places to get his head,feet and hands working.his arms do bend but going by
bad rubber body images on here i will keep doung that to a minimum.

the downside to this figure though no stand is included and his weapons are kinda lose in his hands,
the knife is really flimsy the top snapped off his knife after only placing it once in his hand.
(also Leon isn't happy over his arrival ��)

i'm pretty happy with him and will raise him as a true chris redfield ��

All i need now is a 1/6 dante to complete my 4 favourite male video game heroes (i know there is a fake
one but the face is horrible) to feel complete in life.For now i'll just settle with leon kennedy,chris redfield and nathan drake.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 108
my 4 favourite male video game heroes (i know there is a fake
one but the face is horrible) to feel complete in life.For now i'll just settle with leon kennedy,chris redfield and nathan drake.

1) Nathan Drake.
2) Solid Snake.
3) Raiden.
4) Uh, Mario. Would have included Leon if he didn't changed his voice in every appearance. :lol

1) Nathan Drake.
2) Solid Snake.
3) Raiden.
4) Uh, Mario. Would have included Leon if he didn't changed his voice in every appearance. :lol

ahh how could i forget mario my first video game series love plus he's the nearest a girl could get to a sexy male game character in the early days of my gaming (age 8 in 1991) 😂

Leon's still slowly going through puberty so that explains the voice change

fake version colours are always a little off my 2 Leon's are the same,but it doesn't bother me.

even official stuff colours vary i have 4 Nathan drake figures all from uncharted 4 all same outfit they all differ in the shirt and trousers colours,so not even official stuff is perfect.:lol

I ordered Hot Toys Leon last week from BBTS and I'm about to get that Mom Chris, looks great.

I wish Chris was the same height as Leon. They're either the same height (5'11) or sometimes Chris was 6'1. Him being shorter isn't a deal breaker though, I'll get clever with displaying them.

Probably charged $500 for it and I'm more happy with mine that cost half that :lol

Holster too big, and the left drop down is completely wrong, it's supposed to be a holster. Gloves are wrong. Maisto did a much better job on the vest, too.

i like the way it looks. it is to rubberleather looking on the vest. i think the hands are just placeholders.

looking at Maisto, its very good. but it seems a little baggy and not formfitting

i like the way it looks. it is to rubberleather looking on the vest. i think the hands are just placeholders.

looking at Maisto, its very good. but it seems a little baggy and not formfitting

It's very form fitting since all the pouches are fake :lol it's just glued rectangles that are paper thin.

Geewhiz is good sometimes, but I wanted a quote on a Jill Nemesis outfit which is only three pieces of fabric and they wanted like $300+ and shipping on top of that. Their quality doesn't merit these prices.

EDIT: Checking my email, it was $250 and they wanted $85 for shipping. I got their MGS1 Snake outfit, and in hindsight I overpaid for it.

Last edited:
20170127_180141_zpsag48vhdb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I decided to sell off my collection and retire. Someone might be buying all my MGS figures in one shot. I'm seeing if anyone is interested in my resident evil collection. I rather sell all together but if i get enough people interested in buying the figures I'll sell individually. Everything is $2,300 or
Claire $500 (ooak)
Chris $500
Barry $300
Jill re3 $300
Carlos re3 $300
Ada re2 $400
Wesker re1 $200
Leon re2 $200

no need to message me. Just gaining interest to see whose interested in what.

Back