Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I passed on the HT version and was going to pass on the bootleg version as well... but now with the STARS Jill kit... might as well. Plus I have STARS Wesker and Rebecca. I should get RPD Leon and 4 Leon.... :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.toypanic.com/toy.aspx?p=21190

f8e7955cc689a8cf67709460d89c3ca4.jpg

633915dc4bcb1e5ae8fa06c2aad9df3d.jpg

can't remember but did the HT only came with 1 extra hand?

anyway some might not fancy the idea of selling off extra parts. also i don't know how much the parts will be worth unless you sell them as "HT Originals".

the thing that cost more to get would be the grenades & ammo packs. The guns including gattling gun probably have many other options i remember there's a few gattling gun from 3rd parties.

If for those already have BSAA Chris, there's lots of stuff you can share.

just sayin ain't cheap for them bootlegs. Leon bootleg came with more stuffs and was cheaper.

Since I passed on the HT version and was going to pass on the bootleg version as well... but now with the STARS Jill kit... might as well. Plus I have STARS Wesker and Rebecca. I should get RPD Leon and 4 Leon.... :lol

but technically this Chris is not RE1 Stars Chris, so if you already have BSAA Jill you should already have Stars Chris to pair up with.

with this Chris lots of work needs to be done to turn it RE1, assuming you don't already have a RE1 Chris custom.

anyway compare to HT market price, it's worth it i guess.

Unless HT made this version to pair with BSAA Jill...
7513e5f4e88c1d6541af88b6bff66d22.jpg

Unless HT made this version to pair with BSAA Jill...
7513e5f4e88c1d6541af88b6bff66d22.jpg

you did not play the RE5 DLC Lost In Nightmare? Stars Chris suppose to pair with BSAA Jill.

the one you mentioned is either from UC or Revelations. which even for Jill is different from HT BSAA Jill.

:lol I did played it and Chris isn't wearing his STARS uniform during the LiN DLC.

We only got STARS Chris & Wesker because of Mercs mode. They're both wearing their STARS uniforms.

:lol I did played it and Chris isn't wearing his STARS uniform during the LiN DLC.

We only got STARS Chris & Wesker because of Mercs mode. They're both wearing their STARS uniforms.

Once again, tater is completely out of his depth :rotfl

Plus those HT RE Chris and bootleg sculpts are outdated!

6b894cb9fd3e1ed12ec9319066ee0658.jpg

Buy Leon and Ada... they gotta sell for them to pursue it. Although they made these in limited numbers it seems, and have almost sold out with any retailer I've looked.

oh i thought they were sold out already, i just checked sideshow and it says almost sold out.
in that case i'll probably get Ada but not a fan of Leon enough to get him.

If they ended up doing Chris or Helena, I'd gather they'd do everyone. Although realistically the only one I see them doing would be China Leon since it's just a new outfit... but then again with the RE5 line they had "version" listed on the name plates and this one didn't have that so I assume Leon and Ada are it.

I would go with one6thkit. You a down payment. Idk if Toy Panic has the set for preorder.

Btw, I preordered the bootleg STARS Chris. Will be swapping out body.

I've never ordered from them. Do they send you a payment request when it comes in, or do they just charge you? They're still taking PO'd until later in the month and I might just do it tomorrow.

I've never ordered from them. Do they send you a payment request when it comes in, or do they just charge you? They're still taking PO'd until later in the month and I might just do it tomorrow.

They'll send you a payment via PayPal once the item arrives.

They'll send you a payment via PayPal once the item arrives.

Alright. I just put my order in, thanks!

I hope this gets parted out by someone since I'd like to use the head for RE3 Jill. The Viking head is boring.

Alright. I just put my order in, thanks!

I hope this gets parted out by someone since I'd like to use the head for RE3 Jill. The Viking head is boring.

Depending on how the sculpt looks in hand I'll probably get an extra sculpt. Extra hands.

And did you with o6k? Or TP?

Back