Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a guy a ways back that did a Spencer Mansion checkered dog hallway piece. I don't know what ever happened to it.

They come and go... I wonder if they just need tips and leave... The most famous being King Poopa. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks good!!! wheres that completed Rebecca at?

Thanks! I wanted Max to hold off on sending it until after the holidays so as not to risk losing it in the stupidly insane postal fiasco that is Christmas time.

HOLY **** Brand that Rebecca head is perfect . Who did it ? I need one!!!

Max Customs, same team who's doing the Barry stuff.

I don't know who's Max but he's good. Or they.

Finally... finally I can put together my RE2 custom on Saturday when I get the head and body. I've had the Viking clothing set for awhile now and never got around to putting it together.

I'm going to use the Black Widow body I used for Jill and use Rey for Jill since the skin tone is lighter in the clavical. And the same head you used. I'm going to give it a haircut :lol

What body did you go with P_A? The Rey body is nice, but the one I got came with some really loose joints.

I got the outfit on the body, and I glued a magnet to the knife sheath for her vest and somehow it got on one of her boots, ruining it :slap Luckily Toy Anxiety had some left.

The Viking clothing set is real nice, and I get her head tonight. I'm going to cut the hair :lol

I used the HT Alice for my RE2 Claire. Have you cut her hair yet?

Yeah I PM'd you about it... it was a disaster and completely ruined it. Did you cut yours, or did you just try to style it like hers? I just didn't like how overly long it was.

Where can I get this one? Any store that offers international shipping that you can recommend?

Monkey Depot has em, ain't exactly cheap. it actually cost more than Hot Toys during launch. and it's missing tons of accessories.

Been Trolling this site for years finally got the time to take a photo, here's the teaser, Jill First... :D will take more detailed photos if i got time between my 1:1 scale life.... *_* RE Resize.jpg

20c2768c68ab670a86ace78aa63c7260.png

I need this in 1/6!!! :lol I've been looking around but I can't seem to find anything close or what's it's called. :lol I don't mind customizing it but it would help it if I knew what those legs/harness pieces are called. :lol

Last edited:
Valentine's Biohazard Resident Evil Teaser...

Thanks for the reaction and welcome Dycegamez... actually already know some of u 'cause had been lurked and trolled this site for years, hahaha i dont believe that this is only my second post in 6 years..will contributing more....
havent got the time to actually photograph each figures, this photo actually was urgently took because there is a figure photograph competition at my local event...

For temporary (before i can take more detailed photos), i will explain it in words....
almost 70%-80% from figures and dio i make it myself..... the wall and floor were made by thick cardboard with a lot superglue on it, ( it should be better to make it with wood or acrylic but to lazy to do it that way) it's actually not that difficult to make this if you know how to use photoshop.... all ornament on the wall and floor were printed in glossy paper and stick it to the cardboard, the wall is quite thick and have printed mansion on the back of it... the mansion frame can be detached from the wall and actually separated from the wall it's printed on canvas paper... the dio is not 100% accurate from the actual mansion 'cause i cannot find big resolution image from the actual screen on RE games, the wallpaper ornament is my own design and not accurate from the game..., licker and the window is from photo of licker statue i got from internet (will replace it if i can finish my own 1/6 licker), the lamp is actually can be turn on (i got the tiniest LED from dog collar), the carpet is printed on canvas paper (not accurate carpet design on game).

The storage box were designed from combining the box colors from RE1 and box designs from RE Remake, i guess it's alittle bigger than the actual game ('cause the first purpose i make this so that all the weapon that i dont put on figures goes inside the box, it became bigger so that snipers and machine gun can fit in it), the box were made from wood and cardboard and actually can be opened and store a lot weapons, desk is from wood and all of the things on desk i make it by scratch.. including the typewriter (at that time i make this the Leon typewriter is very very and i mean very expensive)

now the Jillss, let me make a quick breakdown.... (from left to right)

Revelation : Body and Head from jill BSAA hot toys, upper suit from the knee up was from battlesuit jill painted it with fabric paint, the pouches and elses made it from scratch and from compiling several brands... the virus detecting weapon (called "genesis" if im not mistaken) were from scratch, the handle and scope is from other weapon parts

Nemesis : upper body from sarah connor HT (at the time i make this pichen,kumik and other seamless body hasn't born yet) the leg were original jointed HT but cover it with seamless silicon from DID sophie figure..... the clothes, skirts,sweater, and boots were from scratch, head original Jill HT i shaved it and put the hair piece from other figure (not by rooting it, well to complicated to do that...) and for the tips to handle/style non sculpted hair is by using an actual hair gel after cut, it is permanet as long as you dont touch it much and dont wash it by water...

Stars : the first jill kitbash i make, Head from Jill HT, hair from Saeko City Hunter HT painted brown with little cut and add a hair piece from jill HT (i actually like it more than the Jill nemesis one 'cause it doesnt need extra carefull and treatment), pants from chris HT resize it and dye it blue, STARS logo from Chris Shirt, boots from verycool female brand, pouches from several brands dye it black, shoulder armor - mansion knife - Taser - map and all the tiny accesories were made from scratch, oh and berret from barney expendables HT painted and glue the printed stars logo.

RE5 : well i guess i dont have to explained it were i got it, just doing light weathering on it according to the environment they're in (swamp/jungle for BSAA one so brown weathering, Sand for battlesuit so cream and little bit grey)

Umbrella Chronicles : Head was the same with STARS version with earphone from babydoll, pants from sheva HT, kneepad and boots from scratch, hands from jill Battlesuit painted, Jacket from 3A female resize it, painted and giving it shoulder armor just like the actual game...

Gloved hands were mostly from jill BSAA/ black widow hands with costum pad on upper arm, i got a lot of tiny things like herbs, weapons boxes, first aid box, a lot papers and printed documents, alternate jill costumes (RE3 ones)... just havent got the time to photo it one by one, thats why i called this teaser, will photo more detailed things when i got the time...
Upsss dont realize i almost can make a book by explain it this long, for temporary enjoy the unedited photo and sorry for alot blabering reply... :D (still working on a lot Clairesss just need several jackets made, rebecca is finished just need the head, and WIP on each RE series B.O.W)

RE Before.jpg
RE Before 1.jpg
RE Before 2.jpg
(sorry for the crappy camera quality only got a cheap camera)

Thanks All, will come back for any questions and any comments :D

Really nice RE diorama! Can I borrow - wall ornament and floor? :) Also was looking for big resolution images from game but have not found.

Thanks for your compliment.... but I'm sorry i don't think i have it anymore, i made that for almost 2 years ago... but its actually not that difficult if you know how to use photoshop, the ornaments are mix and match from Brushes (a lot varian u can get at google), the ceiling, wood pattern and floor tiles you can get with Textures (also google is the best to find just type texture wood or cracked wall or anything).....

BTW, Im fans of your RE collection especially the Head Sculpt painted by Maximus, i wish i have a budget for that.. instead using a cheaper way with Kimitoys head for all my Claires... :lol

Thanks! :) You collect only RE girls characters? Both Maximus: Chris and Barry threads still open.

... and i dont know how to use photoshop :lol maybe I'll try it later

Back