Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you make the Umbrella can? that's pretty cool. I need one.

82c113d9e56fa9997df874ba57bb7979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received this weekend a Hot Heart Jacket Leon... Will have to suffice given the asking price of the real thing...
Weapons are nicely detailed, some moving parts here and there on almost all weapons, no removable magazines on handguns (that doesn't bother me at all, one thing less that could get lost); the grenade says that is a flashbang but it's colored green, like the explosive ones... Clothing is fine, sculpt and paint of head OK, I suppose the original one has far more detail...
The only issues I have are the hands and articulations... The hands are very nicely detailed, fingernails and all, but they're molded on an extremely stiff plastic that makes it almost impossible for me to put a gun on his hand! I even considered using a bath of hot water or a hair drier on them... The other problem are the articulations! Flimsy AF, can hardly stand him up!
But oh well, you get what you pay for... So far so good anyways :v

Thanks guys!

@ Snake, I did. I still need to repaint the second sculpt.

I gotcha. What type of paint/brush did you use? I may try it myself. I'd also want to cut the hair to make it more true to her length.

Yeah... it's pretty bad! :lol

Idk if a good paint job my help it. Still surprised that the seller shipped the whole kit. He probably didn't want he headsculpt. :lol

Any idea where to find a leon replacement hand peg? Broke one recently and havent seen any hand pegs like it. The same on both ends both thick ends

Wondering if someone here can remember the Chris Redfield body swap.
Awhile back I saw someone used a different body and it looked better than the stock. I believe it might have been a kaustik plastik body?

Is it someone on here that has the Spencer Mansion map with the four keys? Just wondering where they got the map from.

Is it someone on here that has the Spencer Mansion map with the four keys? Just wondering where they got the map from.

The map is probably the one that came with the Japanese Remastered.

Yep, Snake is on the money. Speaking of, finally got around to hanging it up at our new house in what will be my future bar area:

20161029_205856.jpg

Back