Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interest thread for Barry Burton head and "Silver Serpent" gun - here :wave

IMG_7513_zpsu0oh2lsh.jpg

Why is that?

I'm currently working on two RE customs. They'll be my last two customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool kit, it's weird that 1:6kit doesn't have it for preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After looking up some pics of it, it looks pretty damn close. I might order a set today. ****... leave my wallet alone already :lol

EDIT: Ordered! Figured I would jump on it now. Three listings and it was the cheapest one. I guess there's a group of guys in CA that put it together. I'll start piecing it together over the coming weeks I suppose.

Last edited:
Since you know better than I. Is that a good representation of the Darkside Chronicles outfit?

I'd say so, yes.

After looking up some pics of it, it looks pretty damn close. I might order a set today. ****... leave my wallet alone already :lol

EDIT: Ordered! Figured I would jump on it now. Three listings and it was the cheapest one. I guess there's a group of guys in CA that put it together. I'll start piecing it together over the coming weeks I suppose.

Keep in mind, all you're getting is the red dress and the hands. Though it sure would be nice if they also made her belts and holster.

I should of read the fine print closer... ****. I should still be able to cancel it since it's not even an hour yet since I bought it.

Back