Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mlflosOzC71so62tao1_500.gif

Thanks for looking out :lol

I'm still around, I just either lurk or I'm really busy and can't stop by. I promised many more pics but then never delivered. Some of my RE figs are hanging outside of their detolf and their dedicated detolf door is still open after a couple months when I planned to repose and photograph them. Life just gets busy sometimes :panic:

I'm at a standstill on my Alexia figure as well. Don't have the cash to mess with a new sewing machine so there she sits with her dress all pinned. Should just move onto her mutated form, no sewing required there.

I've also decided to put my custom Leon up for sale again. There are other things I want in the collection more plus I want to create some extra space. Might be getting rid of my STARS Chris and BSAA Jill too, just haven't decided on that yet. If interested in any pm me to let me know.

Speaking of STARS Chris, check this out! Some dude on ebay posted a 'locker room' for Chris with both his STARS and BSAA outfits/gear!:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-HOT-TOYS-ARMORY-LOCKER-1-6-CHRIS-REDFIELD-TTM19-Resident-evil-GI-Joe-/151182877859?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item233333a4a3

Back