Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
black widow is chunky in the avengers but she has the same petite body as ada.

as long as the neck isn't goofy looking or skin color is off, you should be good

Oh well i just though i raise the issue since people here can be really picky when talking about accuracy.

God bless ebay. Person who won my RPD Leon has backed out of the transaction so im now left with no buyer. I had it on 10 day auction, ive waited 6 days to hear that they can no longer afford it and now im going to have to wait atleast a week before it sells again if i put it up in auction.

i ****ing hate it when that happens, i feel for you man. some people have no integrity or respect. you could always give a last chance offer to the next highest bidder! then it would sell right away or close to it. the next highest would be what it sold for i believe since when you win a bid it takes the one before your winning bid.

Thats the annoying thing, He was the highest bidder, the next highest bidder i have offered 2nd chance but if he does not reply to that im screwed. Because the guy who won had like the next 8 highest bids under the 2nd chance offer guy. So then my next offer would be £140 when the item originally sold for £255. The guy has until tonight to accept the 2nd chance offer and if that fails im back to square 1. :mad:

Because ebay hates sellers and loves buyers i cant leave him even a neutral. And because he wasnt answering my messages i set up a " buy is unresponsive " case he accepted it and it cancelled the transaction but he doesnt even get a none payment strike as it was a mutual cancel.

**** it! I think ill just strap Leon to a rocket as im having bonfire night tonight and whoever's garden he lands in can keep him.

if i'm the 2nd highest buyer i'd buy it for 150pound, but i don't know how the highest bid system works, say buyer A bids max 250, buyer B bidded 150, 180, 200 you'd get like 6 bids including the auto bid by A, so you might think that B max bid was 200 but i don't see any reason A would have all 8 highest bid, unless he bidded against himself, or rebidded to increase his max bid, ebay highest bid system doesn't actually reflect what happened, but it'd only be fair to offer the 2nd highest bidder's bid prior any bids by A. so in my example it would be 150 instead of 200 for B.

God bless ebay. Person who won my RPD Leon has backed out of the transaction so im now left with no buyer. I had it on 10 day auction, ive waited 6 days to hear that they can no longer afford it and now im going to have to wait atleast a week before it sells again if i put it up in auction.

yjezusa7.jpg

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Putting the finishing touches on my Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 6.

Ever part has been modified and weathered to look as accurate as possible. Well I tried :)

The head is from the HT Resident Evil 5 Redfield. I removed the hair and sculpted new one more accurate to RE6. Original paint has been stripped and repainted the head completely to get rid of the dumb look he had.

I still want to add a bit of weathering and some blood touches here and there.

P1090115_zps007757f9.jpg

P1090117_zps96224204.jpg

P1090119_zps3cfd31e5.jpg

P1090122_zpsbc0e36d2.jpg

P1090123_zps52bebe73.jpg

P1090124_zpsfad4b096.jpg

P1090125_zps2d2391c7.jpg

i love it :clap

Back