Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be starting an Apocalypse Alice.

Hmmmm, not sure. The head with the Alice body don't really match.

please guys use ht heads i know they are expensiv but they are more natural, don't make dolls with iconic womans:slap thats looks kinda pervs..

but hot toys have only made 5 females! And You cannot have Claire redfield with an Alice head, or black widow head, or catwoman head or Babydoll head! And certainly not Jill! Sarah Connor, Sheva ect...

but hot toys have only made 5 females! And You cannot have Claire redfield with an Alice head, or black widow head, or catwoman head or Babydoll head! And certainly not Jill! Sarah Connor, Sheva ect...

eww :slap
changing haircolor and haircuts can create a new woman.
remember that. :hi5:

please guys use ht heads i know they are expensiv but they are more natural, don't make dolls with iconic womans:slap thats looks kinda pervs..

tumblr_me4kipnHnU1qlwea0o2_r1_250.gif

Thats what my sitting room looked like about 10 years ago, the carpet was literally about 95% accurate to that down to the exact colours and patterns

Got my decals from EvilFace

dscf5849f.jpg

Im tempted to order 2 more decals, 1 like my Re 2 Ada's base for Leon. maybe another character from Re 2 or 0. Id love a Birkin like Krec has, but i cant do that stuff so it would be a human lab coat Birkin which id use as Re 2 (Though i did have an idea to "slash" the design of re 2 and 0 logo in to one decal so it represents both games he is in).

Im not sure yet. Still would love a Billy or Rebecca but too lazy to attack thoes.

quick display video now too

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bxmkN5hqfE[/ame]

Back