Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah and no, only a few left for Resident Evil since I've made almost every classic character already, but I might do the X-Men movie team next year.

Ski posted a video of my next creation meaning he's finally started on the the head sculpt! :yess:

ohh you mean sherry?? sherry is cute :) i´m happy to see when your sherry is finished :clap

do make sherry more classic, dc or orc style?

ok x-men is not my thing but i´m sure they will look awsome:yess:

ohh you mean sherry?? sherry is cute :) i´m happy to see when your sherry is finished :clap

do make sherry more classic, dc or orc style?

ok x-men is not my thing but i´m sure they will look awsome:yess:

Her Darkside Chronicles look. It's not too different from her classic look.

nah.. re6 was not bad but somehow it was.. on leons story i had the feeling to have seen before.. i mean really why is always leon in churches and meets often seamonsters... then chris it feels for me like cod story with monsters .. and adas story was bored me too the only story that i like was sherry and jake ... after finishing re6 it was a sad feeling it feels not really like re

nah.. re6 was not bad but somehow it was.. on leons story i had the feeling to have seen before.. i mean really why is always leon in churches and meets often seamonsters... then chris it feels for me like cod story with monsters .. and adas story was bored me too the only story that i like was sherry and jake ... after finishing re6 it was a sad feeling it feels not really like re

Green lantern sucked ass and hot toys canceled the license maybe they are being careful it didn't get great reviews.

hmm.. i must say i'm not long at re like the most of you.. but i see often kids or whatever they are they talk to you like they would be the king of re and (in this case orc) they say really orc are the best re that excist and if you ask them what res they had played then the answer " re5 and orc but orc is the best because walk and shoot":slap:thud::gah:

RE6 for me is the weakest on my list. I had more fun playing ORC.

RE3, REmake, RE2, Classic RE, Code Veronica, Zero, RE5, RE4, RE6.

As for the non canon games: Outbreak series, ORC, Dead Aim, Survivor. I never played any of the portable ones or those Chronicles.

I must be easy to please.
The only lacking I felt was it wasn't groundbreaking like the 1st, the 4th, or even 5th with the partner system, but I loved RE 6.
Bottom line, it was fun and I enjoyed playing it.
I thought character designs were amazing.

Nowhere near as bad as what most people make it out to be.

re 6 was a terrible game? It was closer to the original RE's than 4 and 5 ever were. It had the old school cast, zombies, a virus, night time city settings. It even threw in old school camera changes here and there and tons of nods to the past. But then it became a complete re-haul of the franchise too in the same beat. Its better than 4 & 5 as an RE game. The only thing it lacked was a great OST and the inventory system was too child friendly.

RE6 for me is the weakest on my list. I had more fun playing ORC.

RE3, REmake, RE2, Classic RE, Code Veronica, Zero, RE5, RE4, RE6.

As for the non canon games: Outbreak series, ORC, Dead Aim, Survivor. I never played any of the portable ones or those Chronicles.

i played this year the first time the chronicles parts on ps3 i must really say i had fun and i really enjoyed it .. ok some facts in it are wrong but it was really good.. orc was so cheap and they ruined jill :lol
and i hate the new german voices since orc.. helena is 10x more annoying on german then on english :rotfl its a mix of scream and cry :thud: and lupo hear like a bar owner who smoke every 10 minutes

I don't mind the Chronicles games, but I rather play the originals. They're okay if you're starting the RE series and need to catch up. :lol
As for ORC I knew it wasn't going to be epic or the best RE game ever! It was cool to see a different side of the events during the outbreak in the city. Yes, Jill is ugly.

293749_10152279274585177_1589474064_n.jpg

Capcom was very ambitious with RE6. It was over hyped, to me. The game seems unfinished, sloppy, and lazy. For me introducing new characters/villains was a bad idea. Anyway, I can go on forever. :lol As long as you guys enjoyed it that's fine. I just hope RE7 won't be like RE6.

i think the problem is now everyone want now coop games ..
if they would make a re that looks horrorfull and you only play one character
non coop and you are alone in this horror world full with awfull monsters that could be really a real epic re again..

Back