Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if bots can chess for decades solving in game puzzles should be childs olay if you can tell the bot the rules of the puzzle

if bots can chess for decades solving in game puzzles should be childs olay if you can tell the bot the rules of the puzzle
I think the part that’s most unrealistic is the self aware and jokes thing. Anyone can code an NPC to play a game, you don’t need AI for that.

I’m a UX designer and only know the basics of coding but I work with coders all the time. The thing with coders is, they will always share their sources and will show code to prove their work. Only showing the end result is simply not enough.

Not wanting to show the code you worked on or revealing your sources is suspicious in and of itself. There’s also the fact that these youtubers were able to code these complex AI programs out of thin air without prior coding experience.

The guy who makes the tomb raider video tried to give some kind of an explanation of how the AI works. One that was fairly quickly debunked.

But this is all about the Tomb Raider videos. I haven’t seen the RE video yet, so not sure if it’s the same complexity as those. If it’s just commentary on a video of someone playing it might be plausible that it’s real. If he claims the AI is playing, its giving commentary and that commentary results in in game actions. That is most definitely fake.

Attachments

• IMG_7232.jpeg
    IMG_7232.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7234.jpeg
    IMG_7234.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7235.jpeg
    IMG_7235.jpeg
    359 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7236.jpeg
    IMG_7236.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
After watching the RE video. That’s real. That’s just ChatGPT roleplaying as Jill. It’s not on the level the TR videos are where the AI is controlling the game and solving in game puzzles by itself while giving witty commentary.

Its pretty interesting how it gave itself a unique personality based off of limited information on Remake and classic Jill.
Sort of reminds me of the droids from Star Wars.
Also feel a sorry for Brad and Rebecca. That version of Jill would be a terrible coworker to have to put up with. Lol

Its pretty interesting how it gave itself a unique personality based off of limited information on Remake and classic Jill.
Sort of reminds me of the droids from Star Wars.
Also feel a sorry for Brad and Rebecca. That version of Jill would be a terrible coworker to have to put up with. Lol
He mentioned he gave the AI access to google up until a certain date. So the AI knows all the events of the games and most of her quotes and personality traits.

IMG_7260.jpeg

IMG_7254.jpeg

I was finally able to find the ammo pouches for a reasonable price and the headsculpt came in. I’m still not entirely sure about the haircolor but to be fair, because of the RE4 lighting engine Leons hair looks silver 90% of the time in the game.

Also I can confirm that the JIAOU body MT is using is the exact same height as Damtoys. Damtoys is a tiny bit taller but only because of Leons boots. They will scale fine together.

Attachments

• IMG_7251.jpeg
    IMG_7251.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Thanks guys lol. I was thinking of commissioning an even bigger one, a Black Tiger version next year. I'll take more pics when I clean my house and get some free time.

That Patriot company is really coming after Limtoys. They first announce 1/12 clickers to complement the Joel and Ellie by Limtoys, right before Limtoys announces their clickers. And now they announce this when Limtoys is most probably working on a 1/12 RE4 Leon.

This Leon doesn’t look bad but also not great. Bodyproportions dont look quite right. He’s too buff.

Last edited:
Lol that Patriot company is really coming after Limtoys. They first announce 1/12 clickers to complement the Joel and Ellie by Limtoys, right before Limtoys announces their clickers. And now they announce this when Limtoys is most probably working on a 1/12 RE4 Leon.

This Leon doesn’t look bad but also not great. Bodyproportions dont look quite right. He’s too buff.
Patriots clickers are pretty decent. But this needs some work. Lol
Unfortunately Lims Joel suffers from the same jacked body. But I have no doubt Lims RE4 Leon will have Patriots beat though. Their RE2make Leon has a pretty spot on sculpt, unlike this one.
At this point I'm more interested in Lims 1/12 Claire. I'm already tired of the RE4 stuff. Most of it seems either cheaply made or inaccurate anyhow.
I wish we could get some high quality RE0 & 1 stuff instead.

Back