Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But its the worst looking ada out of all of them. I dont understand
The clothing and pleather quality looks atrocious, despite relative accuracy, but there’s something about the stylised neutral sculpt that I really like. Maybe the whole thing will be awful in-hand, and the smirking sculpt is going straight into a junk drawer, but I dunno, guess I’m a sucker for some tasteful artistic liberties

I’ll wait for in hands pics and if I like the sculpt I’ll buy it separately. No need to keep buying mediocre 3rd party figures that I end up breaking down or not happy with.

I dont see the likeness at all. To me mttoys clearly comes out on top. But I think their RE2 sculpt is much better than their RE4 sculpt

IMG_1866.jpeg

😅

(Gonna repost with more context)
As a hardcore Resident Evil fan, I collect and build, so these are actual props, not CG (my daughter thought it was!). Though I did Photoshop the light to give an eerie blue glow. Comparison RE4R shot for reference.

Many fans only care about the characters and plot. That's fair, I do too, but most don't even notice or care about the iconic weapons from each entry and their nuances; I see them as characters all their own!

Though dulled, that's a real knife replica of Leon's "Primal Knife." The guns are airsoft, which is huge in Japan. The "Silver Ghost" is from Tokyo Marui. The "Skull Shaker" is from "S&T." The Blue Medallion and Primal Knife were from Etsy creators.

381407779_10231351699355028_4184980364296962309_n.jpg

382426039_10231351700075046_8618548850314525720_n.jpg

Do you know that Publisher push the developer to release on time or early in some case and there no way they could have add the things that were cut contents or extra story contents without delays and it out of developer control.
do you know theres this thing call free updates?

also many games already have the files in the game but locked until you purchase the dlc.

I would agree with you if RE4 was a half assed game like RE3 that they were trying to squeeze more money out of. But it wasn’t. RE4 already felt like a full game with lots of features by itself. The DLC is just a bonus for the people who want more. It’s not that the game doesn’t feel complete without it.

Sure the original already had Seperate ways included, but DLC didn’t exist back then. And the games are being made with a much bigger team of people and the standard for the graphic fidelity of these triple A games is insanely high now. This DLC is only $10 which is beyond reasonable. It could’ve easily been $30 with the amount of added content.

DLC can be bad if implemented badly. Like look at the Sims where you have to buy every part of your life simulator. Want pets? $40. Want kids? $40. Want university? $40.

I think capcom is being so reasonable with this.

Last edited:
do you know theres this thing call free updates?

also many games already have the files in the game but locked until you purchase the dlc.
Are you that entitled for people to work free overtime just to give you free contents, games developer only get paid project by project.

DLC is so good it could cost 30$ and would be still worth it. All the crossover scenes were just amazing and breathtaking imo. Ending set up was also amazing. However Ada is so beautiful in the game none of the upcoming figures look accurate. I'd love to have Luis figure, but probably it never gonna happen.

Back