Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MTTOYS Ada sculpt and NR18 set on a TBLeague S24A body.
Works surprisingly well. One of the best setups I've had for this figure so far.
3219104b52adcdf4b73be0d95a6bdf6b.jpg
69a33ada6e8fd8229f29fdb3b2c4c2aa.jpg
671a072b41dbafca1292ed512c2f70fd.jpg

d2d936d205a9fe3c1458d3f80ca1fc97.jpg

That dress looks better than the first one they made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone seen the latest trailer for Infinite Darkness, I am crazy excited for it after that latest trailer and in all honesty id prefer Infinite Darkness figures over Village rn

anyone seen the latest trailer for Infinite Darkness, I am crazy excited for it after that latest trailer and in all honesty id prefer Infinite Darkness figures over Village rn

But Chris Redfield and team from Village?!?! I want that truck in 1/6 scale lol.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

After completing Village, all I want now is an RE8 Chris Redfield. It's nice to see a return to his design continuity of RE5. RE7 was a design aberration that still puzzles me till today.

But Chris Redfield and team from Village?!?! I want that truck in 1/6 scale lol.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong i want a Chris from Village and even a couple members of the HWS to go with... the truck in 1/6 might be a little out of my price range but after seeing the latest Infinite Darkness trailer i would personally prefer a Leon and Claire from Infinite Darkness over Village Chris which i have the collectors edition statue of.

I've always been a bigger fan of Leon than Chris and Claire is pretty badass too though hopefully we get both Village and Darkness official figures!!

After completing Village, all I want now is an RE8 Chris Redfield. It's nice to see a return to his design continuity of RE5. RE7 was a design aberration that still puzzles me till today.

I Honestly really liked Chris's RE7 design but i do agree it didn't really work for Chris design.

A long time ago I redid some model and made her an Adidas costume, but something went wrong and it didn't work. So I didn't finish it either.

Any one see that Capcom are doing a twitter competition and the prize is 1:8 scale Lady Dimitrescu figurine/ statue made by Gecco.

I can't tell by the wording but i am assuming that it won't be exclusive to the compatition but an actual product you can buy or get for free by winning the competition.

Either way good to see some Village merch.

9B1CAFAD-6EE3-4797-807E-5973A305EA2C.jpeg

CD8D5554-8BDD-4781-904D-AA052FE8F2BB.jpeg

Back