Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
de42bf1e832be01f5c145c0da98653be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made a little side by side comparison of the different head sculpts versus the in game model.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/191315799@N08/50834157387/in/dateposted-public/
I'm definitely liking the SW sculpt the most so far. Although the Super Duck version gets it pretty close too. Maybe with a few paint touch ups here an there...
I like that they're finally adding an actual badge on the SD 063 figure. The boots are disappointing though, and not even close to the game version. And the arm band isn't accurate either, everyone seems to miss that it has an actual design texture on it. At least they still have time to change all that, and hopefully they will.
Or maybe I'm just being too picky. lol

Damn, that looks sick! Which body did you use for this head? I'm finding the head is a tad oversized for my current Phicen body.

Thanks, first time I've experimented with airbrushing. :)
I'm actually still using the same recommended TBLeague Suntan S17B body. The body looked too tall at first for the head sculpt, but then the proportions seemed to look more natural after swapping out the pants.

I've seen this head, there is the superduck ones that look good, but this headsculpt.

Why did the manufacturer even bother?[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Right? Lol even the superduck rooted hair sculpt looks more like Gal Gadot than Jill... but this new sculpt lol doesn?t even look like any Jill.

Right? Lol even the superduck rooted hair sculpt looks more like Gal Gadot than Jill... but this new sculpt lol doesn?t even look like any Jill.

I don't know, I think the superduck sculpt would look perfect on the classic Jill set from Hot Heart

Back