Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From
Bio, he got his:

2986908feea8a96e24f2777805f20967.jpg

81b4c96c45f3eaaa0c905b934ce5d615.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! Im happy with this purchase

Glad I went with the SW Toys version. That open mouth sculpt doesn't look right to me. The closed mouth one is pretty great however.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Agreed. I did a side by side comparison of the SW sculpt with the game model, and the SW version is actually pretty close. But of course promotional photos have a tendency of turning out Much different.
It's a shame, was looking forward to the MT version, but that does not look like the RE3 Remake version of Jill at all (which I assume it was supposed to be).

Agreed. I did a side by side comparison of the SW sculpt with the game model, and the SW version is actually pretty close. But of course promotional photos have a tendency of turning out Much different.
It's a shame, was looking forward to the MT version, but that does not look like the RE3 Remake version of Jill at all (which I assume it was supposed to be).
Thr closed mouth version looks okay. The open mouth looks off. It doesn't look like the same head with just an open mouth. It likes like the lips are thinner. Now I understand that muscles stretch and move when we move our faces. But from the angle provided it looks like the open mouth sculpter has less "red lip vermillion tissue" than the closed mouth one. Making her look like a different person.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I would have to wait and see what the SW version looks finished to see which is better. Their quality has improved recently but Im not sure if their sculpted hair or paint will look as good as this one.

I do agree the open mouth version above doesnt look like Jill from RE3.

Dropped a link to my flickr ablum that I took of the MT figure of Jill.
Since this site still isn't letting me post photos. :mad:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191315799@N08/albums/72157717483579243

The head sculpt is actually a lot more detailed than I thought it would be. It's not Jill from RE3, but they're pretty decent sculpts overall.
The shoulder gun holders on the other hand. Came close to chucking them into the trash. And her shirt is missing the buttons, was really expecting them to add those before the final release. :S

b26e93a60bccfc0a5b263952bc56bee5.jpg

I?m looking for this figure if anyone is selling theirs let me know. Thanks!

Dropped a link to my flickr ablum that I took of the MT figure of Jill.
Since this site still isn't letting me post photos. :mad:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191315799@N08/albums/72157717483579243

The head sculpt is actually a lot more detailed than I thought it would be. It's not Jill from RE3, but they're pretty decent sculpts overall.
The shoulder gun holders on the other hand. Came close to chucking them into the trash. And her shirt is missing the buttons, was really expecting them to add those before the final release. :S

Looks ok! I agree with the gun holsters, yikes!

403a73eadcdbdbf4cf6d3ad4dcd13785.jpg

b0f4c0ec70ce30326e04927484766439.jpg

Here is a couple pictures of the MT Jill head sculpts. Apologies for my phones picture quality..

The heads are definitely the best thing about this pack. The hands and boots are fine. The clothes are ok, just missing the buttons on the shirt. The shoulder holster and guns are pretty cheap looking. The guns dont articulate and the bullet magazines dont appear to remove.

Overall pretty ok figure.

Where can we buy 062? I am SOLD!

Even looking at 063.. I prefer it to the very accurate SW Toys set I've ordered. This Jill is actually pretty.

eBay? She?s not for preorder yet. There?s a lot of sites as well. [emoji846] just depends which site you go with.

Back