Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
08503ee514a51bf6d2200702e640c923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a link to the thread? Hoping to see final in hand pictures before I pay the remainder of my PO. Thanks.

It was posted on a Facebook, my set is getting ready to be shipped. I haven?t seen any reviews yet.... soon, maybe?

Having issues with my messenger, but the RPD uniform I am awaiting the last part of the dye that I need so I am sitting on the two tone police shirt that needs to be recolored. I have found the proper pants to go with it (multipocketed black BDU pant). I am looking at Mediterranean blue for my color formula with a navy blue color on the epaulettes and pocket tops. I will be painting these badges up starting this weekend so be prepared for more photos.

any badges for sale? cant wait to see this

Does anyone have any in hand photos of the Hot Heart Claire Redfield 2.0? I'm trying to decided between that and the SW Toys version, however I haven't been able to find any in hand photos of the Hot Heart one.

e81795b810acb84dfe188ae45622acb6.jpg

Got my Pocket World 1/12 Leon figure. Great quality figure. Tight joints, good quality clothes, good paint work. I really hope they make Hot Toys Chris, Wesker in this scale.

Pocket World 1 12 Leon (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Pocket World 1 12 Leon (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Pocket World 1 12 Leon (3) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Pocket World 1 12 Leon (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Pocket World 1 12 Leon (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Pocket World 1 12 Leon (7) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Back