Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well been a long time since I visited these halls. I just printed my first RE Barry Burton Head Sculpt.

BURTONPIC.jpg

Biojex what are your thoughts on the mr x
I am on the fence about getting this one and would like to know your thoughts on it ?
Thanks

Only getting a url option with Insert image thing. Might need to have a higher post count or something.
Oh well, guess I'll just post up my custom Ada a few years from now. lol :(

It's pretty good quality wise. Stands up pretty good too. If you're a Resident Evil fan and you want 1/6 figures of the series, this is a must.

One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (3) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (9) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (10) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (11) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (12) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One Sixth Resident Evil 2 Mr. X (14) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Just got my Mr X today. His ankles are really loose so he can't stand up under his own weight. Anyone know any stands that would be big enough for this figure?

thanks for all the information all,

dang he looks good, I am certainly starting to sway that way,
what's his articulation like though ?
double jointed knees and elbows ? does he have a good range ? Apart from Mr x, he does have good "bashing Base" potential as well.

Just got my Mr X today. His ankles are really loose so he can't stand up under his own weight. Anyone know any stands that would be big enough for this figure?

I have a solution that I just did with Worldbox fat body. You might think it is sketchy, I did. But it was a suggestion from a friend who custom makes his own 1/12 and 1/6 bodies so I trusted him.

Drip a tiny bit of Krazy Glue into the joint ans work it back and forth. It will dry quickly, leave minimal residue and ighten up the joint.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I have a solution that I just did with Worldbox fat body. You might think it is sketchy, I did. But it was a suggestion from a friend who custom makes his own 1/12 and 1/6 bodies so I trusted him.

Drip a tiny bit of Krazy Glue into the joint ans work it back and forth. It will dry quickly, leave minimal residue ans tighten up the joint.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
That works or you can get joint juice too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back