Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1710f13cdd486a5b02e42395175821f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! Which set is this?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Figured I would throw my WIP custom of a USS Operative from Re2 remake. Working on the gas mask, but I will add that later.
dds3dw8-c2982a04-6008-43e0-9424-43d0fa1d3d03.jpg

Dunno if this is the thread to ask, but does anybody know what happened to the DAMTOYS resident evil figures? Are they still being made, or is it unofficially canceled. I figured you guys would know.

Dunno if this is the thread to ask, but does anybody know what happened to the DAMTOYS resident evil figures? Are they still being made, or is it unofficially canceled. I figured you guys would know.

It's been just under a year since the deal was announced. They probably started working on a prototype shortly after the deal was signed, so it's all behind the scenes stuff now. It takes 1-2 years to get a figure done, so we just keep waiting.

On the plus side, since they haven't announced any figures, there's nothing to cancel.

Does anyone here have an extra Afterlife Alice figure to sell? Or looking for the Zombie Girl/Zombie Killer (RE3) figures as well. Let me know! Love all your collections! Been looking through the thread.

They releasing unlicensed 1/12 RE6 Leon & Ada probably a downsized ver from Hot Toys.

Back