Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone able to help with finding some suspenders and belt? I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.
I remember getting something similar from one of the i8 toys Serene Hounds figures. But it doesn't look like many people are parting them out anymore.

*edit Something like this could work.
Harness
Might have to customize the webbing/straps though.

11-768x1152__10019.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1271.jpeg
IMG_1267.jpeg

Damtoys bodies compared to tbhleague body and a hot toys body.

IMG_1273.jpeg
IMG_1275.jpeg
IMG_1274.jpeg

Damtoys Claire bodies on Jill.
IMG_1269.jpeg

Hot toys Jill body and HT Alice body. They look tiny next to the dam figures.

Last edited:
Got the new Super Duck Jill sculpt. Unfortunately it was too pale for the Damtoys body and I don't use seamless bodies anymore. Modified and meshed a Hot Toys Harley Quinn body with the Damtoys Claire body so the Head and Body tone would match.
20230903_074952.jpg

Last edited:
She’s basically 1/4 scale size. I wonder why they dont just make her in that scale..

Meh pass. Besides being under scale, she looks like a cosplayer. The dress is too clean.

It looks really realistic, not something I collect (it would be kinda scary at night lol and it takes alot of room) but I can appreciate the craftsmen ship. Ive never seen anyone have one inhand so cant say how it looks out of proto.
Anyone ever buy these busts?
I dunno what it is about them, but they all look creepy af to me. Lol

View attachment 660758

IMG_1519.jpeg

The promo pics look “good” in a realistic kinda way but I’ve seen some pics of them in peoples collections and they look look kinda cheap? The paint looks flat, Dead looking stare. Quite expensive busts. Not my cup of tea.

Back