Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd personally go with the HT sculpt but thats because I don't like "real" hair on action figures. Makes them look cheap imo but at least with the other head, you can give Jill her correct hair style. Tough call.

The Hot Toys ERT Female would be my pick. I'm not sure if the head is easy to come by though.

HT-ERT-Female-propic9.jpg

almost finished my jill stars need to add a few minor things other then that its finished need to paint the palms of her gloves black
DSCN1851.jpg

DSCN1850.jpg

DSCN1849.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1842.jpg

DSCN1841.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

almost finished my jill stars need to add a few minor things other then that its finished need to paint the palms of her gloves black
DSCN1851.jpg
/DSCN1846.jpg[/IMG]
DSCN1844.jpg

Excellent work there krec!

I think the HT head looks great, gives it some added authenticity. But go with whatever you like obviously. :clap

The Hot Toys ERT Female would be my pick. I'm not sure if the head is easy to come by though.

HT-ERT-Female-propic9.jpg

i don't recommend this head

that's the one i was using before swaping it with the bsaa jill's head.

before

NOW

see ,the bsaa head look better even with the wrong haircut.

Excellent work there krec!

I think the HT head looks great, gives it some added authenticity. But go with whatever you like obviously. :clap

decided to just go with the hot toys verison

Very awesome! I call dibs on it if you ever sell her :D

i'll keep that in mind thanks

Awesome RE1 Jill krec!

thanks might do rebecca next not sure yet though

i don't recommend this head

that's the one i was using before swaping it with the bsaa jill's head.

before

NOW

see ,the bsaa head look better even with the wrong haircut.
i agree it does look better with the hot toys head where you get the clothes for re3 jill ?

Here's my custom Hunk. It was based on the formula floating around on the 1/6 warriors Hunk figure. I am still looking for a more accurate vest.

The stand decal and first aid spray was done by EVILFACE.
IMG_0888.jpg

I still wasn't able to dye the vest. I had to use a fabric paint. But it was a nice, normal red and when I applied it to the vest, it came out this color:

dsc01624o.jpg

I have just received my ray stevenson's headsculp (thank you seb )
now i have to work on the outfit.

Wath did you use to make the vest red ? dylon maybe ?

That fabric won't dye. Fabric paint is your only choice really. That is what made making Brad's yellow vest so hard. Yellow paint was too weak for the green vest. But red and blue worked just fine.

Back