Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fce7ea939dd83a5ea923a1b72b0cbbcc.jpg

I think it needs a little bit colour, youre right Plissken

Still not sure about the Viking Jill Sculpt... but not a fan of the other either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a nice kit for sure. The Beretta she gets is higher end than most out there too, it just needs the grip painted to look like wood seeing as the barrel is already made to look chrome/stainless.

Head is alright, but I'll probably spray some flat coat on the nose since it's way too shiny.

I might actually give her the Riot Gun from the RE4 bootleg figure since it's the same one Richard carries in REmake.

The holster as I mentioned needs to be replaced.

It's also quite nice she got the Survival Knife, and it's the actual model from the game. I might want to get her a stun gun for her belt... keeping in tune with REmake and all.

a36394e77bc0896bbd7185464d6727da.jpg

Won't get my bootleg STARS chris till next month or around September.

How is the logo on the hat? I forgot the website but they sell patches you can buy to replace .

You didn't get yours?

It's fine. No issues here besides a small snag on the shirt... and a small tear of the pants.

Mine had the shirt a little crooked out of the box, so I tried to adjust it and ended up breaking some stitches in the pants. Word of warning to those replacing the body: make sure the butt is the same size or smaller because these pants are practically painted on, heh. I'm going to replace them with some baggier swat type ones to make it more like RE1.

Back