Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WiP

600e2722ee9c30874e3aba1af58ec690.jpg

STARS symbol on the beret and the logo on the back of the shirt. Still experimenting on the shoulder pads.

3e0b4f1d5f09abdf7da4a6f29e36a858.jpg

Not sure if I want to dye the belt to more of a black... maybe distress the pants and make her look more "dirty" look. Haven't had a chance to work on her look yet. Re work the legs holsters... the flag patch... redo the hair.

91e6ddbf0395df301e3d750072111830.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a2ed56de6a903ca6dfb378e75ab8621f.jpg

9bc1c12d23476543c44f77667bd67490.jpg

Swapped the boots. Still debating if I keep those or give her the original Viking ones. I repainted the hair but still looks dark.

You can simply paint a light color and once it's done, layer with dark washes. What boots are those? I need to find a replacement one since mine is starting to go bad.

I'll try it tomorrow, thanks for the tip.

As for the boots they're from the HT Angelica figure.

I'll try it tomorrow, thanks for the tip.

As for the boots they're from the HT Angelica figure.

Thanks for the info on the boots too! Do I need to cut the excess top parts or does it detach?

The hair is nothing difficult at all. It's best to prime it first, paint your preferred light color, seal it, and come back later to apply the washes. I sped up the drying process with a hairdyer as well, since you don't need to be so clean like painting a head.

I also trimmed off one strand off it because personally I think the sculpt is too narrow, thus having a less messier forehead helps a bit.

Great tips! What kind of paints do you use? I also want to repaint the lips. What color paint did you use?

As for the boots they're sown just use a sharp x-acto knife. Pretty easy to detach.

Great tips! What kind of paints do you use? I also want to repaint the lips. What color paint did you use?

As for the boots they're sown just use a sharp x-acto knife. Pretty easy to detach.

I think I used burnt sienna, although I could be wrong since this was last year. :lol

For the base hair color, I would say only add 20% water to your preferred color and apply as many layers as you'd like until you're happy with it. Don't worry if it looks too light, as once it's dried (and preferably sealed) you'll add those dark washes consisting of the same color you used just mixed in with black and 50% water. It's nothing difficult at all so don't get intimidated. :duff

The lips are a bit trickier since you can't prime the head. It would take some patience to get the paint on.

As for the boots, I totally forgot I had these from a custom job I did last year, what do you think?

32237123914_00c15c329a_c.jpg

I just finished painting the above boots, combined with the metal body, the stability of the figure is quite remarkable. Don't even need a stand for elaborate poses! :lol

32270439943_d0edc7c6da_c.jpg

32703574230_ab9a2458f7_c.jpg

33085664105_eca4cb512e_c.jpg

32958844921_99a5c12fe7_c.jpg

Lighter boots really brings it together to looking more accurate.

I didn't liked the Viking boots, they felt cheap and mine already started to crack.

Nice custom but that body won't last over time unless you don't pose it at all .

I've actually hung parts of the silicone flesh out in the sun for over a year now and it's doing fine. A HT one would crack in two days. :lol

I didn't liked the Viking boots, they felt cheap and mine already started to crack.

I've actually hung parts of the silicone flesh out in the sun for over a year now and it's doing fine. A HT one would crack in two days. :lol

Yeah I'm no fan of the boots either. The Claire boots are better with quality.

What body is that again ?

Valentines

While we're still on Jill Showoff Mood... :lol

Valentines sorting by storyline Left to Right.... (Rightmost is my custom "what if" Umbrella Jill)

Jills.jpg

jillcostume.jpg

Enjoys...

WIPs

While i got time, also showing my bunch WIPs...... Degeneration's Claire is pretty much finished only need her head and hair done, other's Claires still need head, jacket and boots/shoes done...

WIPs.jpg

thx...

Back