Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's the best work I've seen yet. Wish Max was Stateside for quicker turn around, but I do plan to work with him more.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

It is.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

I can't believe that's the same sculpt. He's got some serious skill there. I wonder if he'd be interested in painting Claire. Does he makes sculpts too?

put me down who is the sculptor ?

None as of yet.

1. Snake Plissken
2. Jameson Rook
3. dycegamez x2
4. Merc
5. Brandoloneous x2
6. cyclenut
7. Project_A x2
8. krec9

That's 11.

I talked to Max about Claire interest but he don't have time for sculpting right now.
We already working on 2 sculpts: Rebecca and TWD character.
but if you'll find another sculptor Max will be glad to offer paint services for the whole run.

Maybe Sean would be the best bet.

Also my Claire head that I had painted will be arriving today, so I'll finally be able to have a completed version to display. I may or may not give it another haircut. I do need to gel the hair.

"Let's split up look for any survivors and get out of here. Right. One last thing, here's a radio. Take it."

gHxjgdM.jpg

4uX51yU.jpg

Game accurate Browning Hi-Power

1sHZzjE.jpg

acYxTOd.jpg

Nj5ogVt.jpg

Vqoo4Id.jpg

Double butt shot.

L1b67Hr.jpg

TbS4ffr.jpg

Lighting makes them look a bit odd, but some of that is due to the placement they had the irises.

Sooooo am I making a Claire thread?

:lol no. I thought Darkside would be the way to go. PSX is bleh, CV is alright but she looked better in the opening cutscene.

Back