Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys, help time. Which of the following heads do you think would look best for old Chickenheart Brad Vickers?

Knock-off T-1000

Image.aspx

Pros:
-right hairstyle
-big goofy ears

Cons:
-too serious/brave
-too recognizable as T-1000
-not as realistic as HT headsculpts

DiD Private Daniel

did-a80067-daniel-head-g1.jpg

Pros:
-goofy/scared look
-more realistic looking that T-1000 head

Cons:
-hair slighly off in style
-goofy/scared look
-nose different than Brad's

DiD WWII headsculpt (no name known)

!Bj(Ok5w!mk~$(KGrHqEH-CkEs9hf!chdBLTQNhK85!~~_35.JPG

Pros:
-scared expression
-little more correct hairstyle than Daniel headsculpt

Cons:
-looks a bit old because of expression
-goofy expression

And just to refresh your memory what Brad looks like:

BradVickers-1.jpg

By the way, I just bought an extra STARS Chris to get some more gear from to make Joseph. So I will have some extra parts from him if anyone is looking for some.

^^^ I think the first head looks closest. but the expression on the second head definitely fits. Third head is a bit too much. problems with the first head is the lack of details and the expression looks too determined, maybe somehow repaint the eyebrows? haha i don't know. But I think I would go with the first head.

I'm thinking the Private Daniel head is the best. He doesn't look exactly like Brad Vickers, but I think he gets the job done. The realistic look also matches Hot Toys better in my opinion.

Yeah, thats been the biggest problem is trying to decide what he would look like with updated graphics. Barry changed a bit so its not unlikely he would have too.

He wasn't shown in the REmake was he? I've found pics of Joseph from it, but not Brad. Just RE 3 pics of him.

Yeah, thats been the biggest problem is trying to decide what he would look like with updated graphics. Barry changed a bit so its not unlikely he would have too.

He wasn't shown in the REmake was he? I've found pics of Joseph from it, but not Brad. Just RE 3 pics of him.

nah they don't show him in the REmake. The only time you really see him is RE3, aside from his brief cameo in 2. But you already knew that.

If you look at Barry from the original to the REmake he does look a lot different, as you pointed out, so I guess you could just take some liberties with Brad.

Things are starting to shape up nicely :D

starsw.jpg

And here is a shot of the three customs:

dsc01637n.jpg

Barry is basically done now except for the head now that I painted his boots.

Brad's vest is still giving me issues. I even tried bleech and it didn't really work. So I've only managed to make it a brighter/lighter green for now. And once I get that head for him, he's pretty much done besides that vest. I'll have to keep working on it.

Joseph has turned out really nice so far. The blue paint worked great, got some fairly accurate camo pants for him (they do appear to be different than Brad's based on screen caps, but then again Brad is on the older generation). Still have some work to do on his vest by adding a harness to it. And he too needs a head so any suggestions on that are welcome. Of course a cloth bandana could be used though.

Its strange how different everyone is, but yet there is still a sense of uniformity with them. But I never realized just how different Wesker is from the rest. I guess that is one of the perks of being the captain/traitor :lol

Very sick. What body did you use for Barry and is the skin tone the same shade a Wesker's? Reason I'm asking is I think the elbow joints on that body look better and I might like to get the same body for my STARS Wesker.

Its the Comedian body (same as Wolverine without the body hair painted). So it has a connected muscle neck, which is thicker than the usual HT neck. Here is the Wesker head on the body:

dsc01638r.jpg

dsc01639il.jpg

The skintones match up fine, but the head doesn't actually 'plug' into the neck. It just rests there, and a bit high and he tends to look a bit downward too. The problem I'm having with the body is a head for Barry. I've got a good Stevenson Punisher head for him, but its a short neck plug, not a muscle neck plug. So I'm tempted to just move Barry over to another Wesker body like Brad and Joseph. But I do like the arms too. I just wish I could get those arms on the Wesker (or any other TT for that mattter) body.

Thanks a million for those pics Buttmunch. I see what your saying. Shame as the only complint I have with either Wesker are the elbow joints. I wish HT would make the future TT's with similar elbows like on the Wolverine/Comedian body.

Anybody got a good idea for a head for Joseph? Obviously it wouldn't have to have a sculpted bandanna, but it would at least need very short hair so a cloth bandanna would look right.

Anybody got a good idea for a head for Joseph? Obviously it wouldn't have to have a sculpted bandanna, but it would at least need very short hair so a cloth bandanna would look right.

I personally really like this sculpt for Joseph. Add the red bandanna and I think this could look quite nice.

HTIRAQAIRMAN-head1.jpg

Anybody have ideas for a decent RE 1 Chris Redfield head sculpt? From the Gamecube version?

chris%20redfield.jpg

Chris was pretty tough. I'd say you'd be best sticking with the RE5 sculpt even though it wider and different than he looks in the original game. I found this sculpt, which looks okay and might be a good look if you're trying to make an old school PS1 RE1 Chris, although it doesn't really look like his Gamecube remake counterpart

18+British+Army_Lieutenant.jpg

Thanks Ben. I'll probably just go with the RE5 head sculpt. Heck, I might not even change out his body. Being a nod to something I have great nostalgia for may have to be enough.

Its the Comedian body (same as Wolverine without the body hair painted). So it has a connected muscle neck, which is thicker than the usual HT neck. Here is the Wesker head on the body:

dsc01638r.jpg

dsc01639il.jpg

The skintones match up fine, but the head doesn't actually 'plug' into the neck. It just rests there, and a bit high and he tends to look a bit downward too. The problem I'm having with the body is a head for Barry. I've got a good Stevenson Punisher head for him, but its a short neck plug, not a muscle neck plug. So I'm tempted to just move Barry over to another Wesker body like Brad and Joseph. But I do like the arms too. I just wish I could get those arms on the Wesker (or any other TT for that mattter) body.

You can, if you can remove the rubber off the body. I was messing around with the Comedian body I had on my Storm Shadow and ruined it (Dont ask). But I still wanted the arms for SS, so I removed the arms and transplanted them on to a regular TT. You just have to widen the notches the shoulder pegs sit on on the regular TT.

Huh. Any pics of that process or at least what the final body ended up. Sounds scary to do on such a rare body.

And Boba Ben, I like that head for Joseph. Do you have a name to go along with it? :lol

Back