Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i could do with the top and skirt. Though my skirt is better coloured that looks better material

My first nearly finished custom:) Here we go:D:

I tried so good as i can to get this look i tried to go in every detail..
now only hair sculpt need to make :)

my first hair sculpt that i hate xD
the scary type of modeling clay have ruined it:mad:
try at new jill head with epoxy putty like posted here

Reason why I haven't sculpted hair on mine. I'm scared and don't want to ruin it.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Reason why I haven't sculpted hair on mine. I'm scared and don't want to ruin it.

umm i think there a little bit different..
of course i´m angry thats happend but i´m somehow happy to made the expericens to make the next better.. and the sculpting wasnt the problem more the material:rotfl
you use bsaa head?i would prefer bs head because i notice her lashes are there longer and you don t have trouble with removing the ponytail :lol

https://12inchstyle.com/

Had the wife translate that Japanese blog site. Apparently, it's custom made specifically for that one guy, kind of like how Psycho Customs does for us. He used to make them en masse, but has since retired into making one at a time requests.

Make the Orc characters. ;) :lol

Vector would be the only one I'd care to make. Making the entire team is a hassle and the USS team from ORC certainly doesn't have the nostalgic appeal of the STARS team for me :lol

Back