Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sculpts too? I haven't seen any of his sculpting skills, yet.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_jQyI_y_O8&feature=youtu.be

I just noticed whilst looking at my Jill ( skip to 1:15 ) She looks like Rec 3 girl

rec3genesis.jpg

Kinda. :lol turn her into a REC custom Kiva!!!

And what happened to your Alice?! :O

She is gone! Along with Battlesuit Jill #2 (though i kept the stuff she had my original was missing, so now my BS is complete)

And they got converted into a Nemesis

She had plenty of attention. I had 3 of her at one point! I am feeling an urge to part with BSAA Jill to partially fund re 2 Ada and STARS wesker though.

I bought the HCG Nemesis yesterday. I want its its part of the pre re4-ness (though ill be keeping re 4 ada and probably chris and sheva)

Ive already partially parted out some of the 2nd sheva and only her head and boots remain on ebay in auction

I see. BSAA Jill would go better with Chris' other BSAA look from LiN DLC.

Did you make good money selling the extra Sheva?

No chance ill be making a lost in nightmares Chris though!

I sold some of the straps and the truetype female body to my friend for £35 but ill see how much the head and boots go for before ill know if i did well. I paid £260 posted for both shevas and illl be happy if id of paid £200 for just the complete sheva. And im on course for that so im looking good

I could. But theres a sense of contentment knowing somebody is going to get all the pieces together as a package and your not sending it all over the world. But i am considering it. What my BS Jill sold for i did regret not parting it out.

Maybe you should swap STARS Wesker for a mightnight Wesker... and have a choice of what accesories you wanted from BSAA Jill.

Okie dokie will do tomorrow then :p

4 hands he came with
1 tesseract holding hand
lightning hawk
body harness
2 ammo clips
knife-sheath
phone & holster
hydra shotgun (think it only has 2 of the 3 shells though :-/
And the body is in great shape as is the clothes (and shades)

But ill give the box a going over tomorrow.

Back