Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6E1D29F9-D53A-4997-BF7A-CA3DC2F6CBC6_zpsszuvqurl.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now that it went back to horror people didn't get it as much as re6 so now freakin capcom will go back to action. Way to go.

Blame the COD crowd, they love the RE action. Survival Horror has been dead for years, so this is nothing new. Besides, this was Survival Horror again... except it was RE in name only.

It's a good one time playthrough, and then it sits in the corner for eternity.

Blame the COD crowd, they love the RE action. Survival Horror has been dead for years, so this is nothing new. Besides, this was Survival Horror again... except it was RE in name only.

It had a pretty decent buzz when it came out. People still like those scary games. However next time I hope they try harder.

I genuinely believe the last survival horror game ww got was Dead Space. Still rate that as an equal to REmake

Why do you want resident evil to fail so bad. Without resident evil we wouldn't have those movies you like so much.

Yea it's not a perfect game but it's not bad at all. It's not 6 . Atleast they listened to people in this game instead of another action game with ****** Jake muller. I'm glad they did this. Experiment with the formula.

I don't think this game failed anyway. It was hype it did good and people liked it. Rather this then umbrella corp crap

It wasnt a failure, it was just pointless. This couldve easily been a side franchise. What I missed the most was a complete lack of any story. 'Find muh wife' sucked. Eveline sucked. There was no back story. 32 files and most had no story. The DLC have such little story.

I mean the story is that a woman washes ashore with an experiment that wants a family. Husband of the woman gets a video of her saying shes alive after 3 years, he goes, finds her and gets caught/infected, infected family, kill them, get the cure, cure your wife and one of the family, kill eveline, some guys appear and take you away. The end.

Most of the paid DLC story is about a dead character; who cares? I stopped caring about Clancy after I found him BBQ'd. The whole thing was far too boring and plain. There was no rich back story. There were no revelations. There was no substance.

You didnt find a film cell with all the B.O.W's and see Wesker as a researcher. You didnt find the sad story of the Trevors or the researchers. There was no memo's of the R.P.D officers striving to survive. Nothing about Irons' betrayal. Nothing about the virus and the extensive research. You didnt find the Supervisors orders to oversee the UBCS combat data and to destroy evidence. There was no family in the clock tower or the UBCS member shielding the young girl as they were killed by Web Spinners. No wreckage of a mad experiment, neptune tank, second malformation of G, nemesis' final metamophosis.

It was empty. The back story, the strive for survival, the iconic music. We got a tiny taste with Jack talking to Ethan but thats it. It was stale. Ethan was an awful character to play as because he has no character. Jack and Margeurite deserved more characterisation.

It wasnt a failure, it was just pointless. This couldve easily been a side franchise. What I missed the most was a complete lack of any story. 'Find muh wife' sucked. Eveline sucked. There was no back story. 32 files and most had no story. The DLC have such little story.

I mean the story is that a woman washes ashore with an experiment that wants a family. Husband of the woman gets a video of her saying shes alive after 3 years, he goes, finds her and gets caught/infected, infected family, kill them, get the cure, cure your wife and one of the family, kill eveline, some guys appear and take you away. The end.

Most of the paid DLC story is about a dead character; who cares? I stopped caring about Clancy after I found him BBQ'd. The whole thing was far too boring and plain. There was no rich back story. There were no revelations. There was no substance.

You didnt find a film cell with all the B.O.W's and see Wesker as a researcher. You didnt find the sad story of the Trevors or the researchers. There was no memo's of the R.P.D officers striving to survive. Nothing about Irons' betrayal. Nothing about the virus and the extensive research. You didnt find the Supervisors orders to oversee the UBCS combat data and to destroy evidence. There was no family in the clock tower or the UBCS member shielding the young girl as they were killed by Web Spinners. No wreckage of a mad experiment, neptune tank, second malformation of G, nemesis' final metamophosis.

It was empty. The back story, the strive for survival, the iconic music. We got a tiny taste with Jack talking to Ethan but thats it. It was stale. Ethan was an awful character to play as because he has no character. Jack and Margeurite deserved more characterisation.

V0NEG.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed it was way to short cause they were playing it safe. Crappy molded enemies, not enough jack or any of the other family. No damn animals? This has to be the first resident evil game with no animals to fight. Not much connection to re universe aside some stories and clues hidden about.

I blame the pretty much all of this on re6. They through so much into that game that capcom didn't know what the people wanted or hated. So they just made a horror game straight up that was almost unrecognizable. I enjoyed the game but seriously I hope for there next outing they bring back classic monsters.

Imagine being in that house while hunters and lickers were chasing you. Crazy

Dead Space equal to REmake? Nah, not even close. DS is good, but I found it boring.

I adore all 3 DS games. I find them incredibly similar to classic RE mixed with Alien and 82' The Thing. Story driven natrative, tons of audio logs and memo's, intricate back story, item scavenging, ammo conservation. DS3 was more action-oriented but I thought it was a natural progress. The DLC for 3 was fantastic.

I adore all 3 DS games. I find them incredibly similar to classic RE mixed with Alien and 82' The Thing. Story driven natrative, tons of audio logs and memo's, intricate back story, item scavenging, ammo conservation. DS3 was more action-oriented but I thought it was a natural progress. The DLC for 3 was fantastic.

While I liked DS, I wouldn't lump it in the same strong art direction of REmake. They're two completely different animals.

While I liked DS, I wouldn't lump it in the same strong art direction of REmake. They're two completely different animals.

I wouldnt say it was the art direction but in 2008 that game saved survival horror. Unfortunately being survival horror led to the 3rd one being butchered by EA.

Back