Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this game better than 4? :lol

People who are posting on RE's Facebook page claiming it's better than 4.

"RE7 best game of franchise.
Im saying this as an oldschool fan, the best ones was definitely RE1,2,3, code veronicaX and now 7!!!
Thanks capcom!"

:lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some want it to be GoTY. :lol we'll find out once Capcom makes a statement about the sales of the game.

Too bad this game has no other BOW's besides Bakers and the black goo... if it had zombies I think would actually play it. Shame. Oh well bring on 2 and hopefully 3. I'm not sure about 8... :lol

It's a better 'RE' game than 4 but overall not quite as good as 4 on its own.

Capcom could very well put zombies in 7 later down the line through DLC. They showed some off in a presentation last year, although they could have been for demonstration only. Damn shame if they don't make use of these.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's a better 'RE' game than 4 but overall not quite as good as 4 on its own.

Capcom could very well put zombies in 7 later down the line through DLC. They showed some off in a presentation last year, although they could have been for demonstration only. Damn shame if they don't make use of these.

RE2 REmake could use that :)

Capcom could very well put zombies in 7 later down the line through DLC.

:lol DLC....

why not include it with the whole game? :lol

A $60 game with 8 hours of gameplay or less and spend money on DLC. :lol no replay value besides speed running the game or dlc.

tumblr_oki5xcG0EH1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

So is this game better than 4? :lol

People who are posting on RE's Facebook page claiming it's better than 4.

"RE7 best game of franchise.
Im saying this as an oldschool fan, the best ones was definitely RE1,2,3, code veronicaX and now 7!!!
Thanks capcom!"

:lol

No. The game is good. Very good but it doesn't have that spark . Re4 had a crazy amount of enemies and environments. This game however was playing it real safe close to the wall. It was a testing the water type game to see if this is what the people want to see from now on.

I'm sure RE8 will have a different type of gameplay. :lol Capcom can't stick with one mechanic. This series is just all over the place. Get the things that work and make it work.

Btw, not saying it's a bad game, better than 6 that's for sure but even that game is like 5 other different kind of games mix into one. :lol 7 can be any other game out there. Sadly it has the RE name on it. I'm just not ready for another different kind of gameplay. :lol

I forgot to ask: anyone playing this in VR? First time = standard. 3 hours in with VR.

It's pretty intense. VR = crazy, even with the crappy resolution.

What I saw of VR looked really neat. My favorite aspect which I thought was really needed in the game was the ability to peak around corners. With vr you actually can. Also running away while looking behind you. It makes me want to invest in VR a little...

What I saw of VR looked really neat. My favorite aspect which I thought was really needed in the game was the ability to peak around corners. With vr you actually can. Also running away while looking behind you. It makes me want to invest in VR a little...

Vr is cool.......I found myself just looking at details that I would never have bothered with normally: darts on dartboard. How the flowers seem 3d when crouched, etc. Thought I would hate how you shoot with your eyes, but it actually makes me a damn good shot...lol

Only thing I've noticed: when you enter a large area, the graphics kind of 'shimmers' for a sec.....

The game is scary as ******! First time run

I got the Limited Edition and it came with these power up coins, like Assault Coin / Defense Coin...

Anyone use them?

I agree 100% it sure felt like a test to see how it would be received by the fans. I sure hope we see more intricate environments and a lot more enemies in the next instalment.

I honestly really like re7 but man oh man do I ever wish we got a wider range of enemies and cool environments like in re4. Also one thing to note, are we done yet with fighting big blobs as bosses? I've had it with those types of enemies, there's like zero creativety there. Gone are the days where we had something like super tyrant or even william g4 as one of the final bosses.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back