Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can i observe it sold 2 million copies less than the last game be a wrong observation? Literally losing the appeal to 45% of the people who bought the last game with this new direction.

Were you not around when Re 5 was the ****test game in the franchise, was pretty much universally slated because of the crappy AI Sheva, weird Wesker and stupid boulder punching and then Re 6 came out and sold even more? People arent buying the game because it looks boring, and when you watch youtubers play it you dont feel the need to play it yourself because the entire game is pretty much scripted.

RE5 was hated but it was still considered a decent game at the time it released and was positively reviewed. RE6 had terrible word of mouth and horrible reviews. You're definitely wrong :lol

RE5 wasn't considered the franchise killer RE6 was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This thread

tumblr_inline_ojjf19mvE91s7mcqt_500.gif

RE4 and RE5 are great games. I actually prefer RE5 over RE4.

I think 7 is probably behind 0-3 for me. I was never a big fan of CV, I think by the time it came out the game felt abit old and for some reason it looked quite.... i want to say cartoon/comic-like.

i just realise that resident evil revelation 2 sold more copy than dead rising 3

not bad for a spin off game

it's selling well enough for capcom to continue that way.

resident evil 7 probably cost 1/4 of what re6's budget was.

So whats the truth ? Is it selling well enough to keep the series going or are we looking at them doing a complete reboot in another few years ?

Hard to say. I don't take RE7 as a misstep, just poorly executed. I'd say they righted the ship after the last 10 years or flops to a degree. I hope in RE8 we go back to another virus leak in a populated area like RE2.

Hard to say. I don't take RE7 as a misstep, just poorly executed. I'd say they righted the ship after the last 10 years or flops to a degree. I hope in RE8 we go back to another virus leak in a populated area like RE2.

Make it a suburban neighborhood. have it first person like this game. Suburban areas are freaky at night. RE should exploit that. Or have an outbreak in a major city only this time make it scary. The outbreak in china was such a joke.

I prefer no first person... leave that for the shooter games.

They need to refine their games and pick what works and what doesn't. They also need to stop messing with whatever storyline they have left. :lol

Anyway, I watched another YouTube user playing and idk how can anyone replay it. Sure the dlc might help but absolutely no replay value besides Mad House etc.

I did the DLC last night... it's already on the ****ing disc. Capcom never changes in that regard. "Bedroom" was alright, but after you beat it once there's no point in doing it ever again. Nightmare mode is interesting... but it's the same ****ing monsters over and over.

Make RE8 an Outbreak style game. If they want to do games with nobodies dealing with monsters fine, but do it with gameplay that worked.

It seems boring to replay it and face the Bakers and the mold over and and over. Maybe if it was something like Until Dawn... :dunno

Besides having some good game mechanics and great environments and some RE Easter eggs thrown in there just doesn't cut it. It's missing zombies and a tyrant. :lol

Well, there is a Tyrant of sorts :lol

Enough with the Uroboros sludge monsters Capcom... they're ****ing boring.

uhTrance has been playing this game nonstop, trying to keep beating his world record over and over.

I think this is the current fastest time in the world.

He also found a glitch to beat Mia almost instantly :lol

Back