Resident Evil 7?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 million sales still accrues more than many other games/franchises :p

Being across the board panned by critics and fans alike doesn't merit it calling it a success. I don't know how anyone can have any faith that the main series will get back on track.

Hate to say it RE is dead to me just like MGS is. It just sounds stupid RE 7.

Do Outbreak 3 and I can retire from it. Dead Island is a poor substitute.

Zombies have machine guns in RE. Big Boss is the good guy and Snake the un knowing bad guy in MGS. Lara Croft Cant swim.

15 Years ago times were different.

Zombies have machine guns in RE. Big Boss is the good guy and Snake the un knowing bad guy in MGS. Lara Croft Cant swim.

15 Years ago times were different.

That was the golden age for growing up back then, with PS1.

Nowadays our superheros don't even wear briefs >_>

Not even Shinji Mikami can save RE. :lol

The franchise, the characters, the story is mess! They got too carried away with the series. The killing of Wesker and RE6 killed it. Jake won't do anything to series. :wave Capcom needs to give the franchise break and stop milking it. Give it a few years, do something else. Like Outbreak 3.

RE7 is not wanted or needed at the moment.

BRB, gotta go read the Prometheus thread. :lol It is vicious!

Not even Shinji Mikami can save RE. :lol

The franchise, the characters, the story is mess! They got too carried away with the series. The killing of Wesker and RE6 killed it. Jake won't do anything to series. :wave Capcom needs to give the franchise break and stop milking it. Give it a few years, do something else. Like Outbreak 3.

RE7 is not wanted or needed at the moment.

Exactly.

They don't even allow any kind of build up anymore. I think the problem is the only side game they have done lately was ORC and it was a bust so I think we won't be seeing OB3 anytime soon.

It makes me more sad we won't ever see another OB because I'd love to play with you guys :crying

Exactly.

They don't even allow any kind of build up anymore. I think the problem is the only side game they have done lately was ORC and it was a bust so I think we won't be seeing OB3 anytime soon.

It makes me more sad we won't ever see another OB because I'd love to play with you guys :crying

Give me Outbreak 3!!!

tumblr_inline_mmhkyvyzHH1qz4rgp.gif

:lecture

Now its like the BSAA are the Power Rangers. :lol RE universe needed more Umbrella villains besides Wesker. The founders of Umbrella are all dead. :lol RE is basicallylike this: angry terrorist[with a stupid motive and no story] releases the Plaga virus/C-Virus, city/town gets infected, the power rangers get called in. They save the day, and the city gets nuked. Yay! The heroes saved the day, again... then it happens again. Call Leon or Chris!!! :panic:

Not for one second, did I care about Tall Oaks and Lanshiang. I didn't care at all that they were destroyed by the outbreaks. I can't describe how little I cared about the overall scheme of RE6's plot.

I just don't care.

Not for one second, did I care about Tall Oaks and Lanshiang. I didn't care at all that they were destroyed by the outbreaks. I can't describe how little I cared about the overall scheme of RE6's plot.

I just don't care.

RE6 had a plot? :horror Since when? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back