Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe HT makes those mistakes on purpose, just an excuse to release more Batman figures and make more money. :lol

Maybe if they made 12 inch version of batman who comes to life at night and pleasures them maybe then they will finally be satisfied. I wouldnt buy batman tho i'd buy catwoman.

Catwoman by far looks like the best figure in the new line to me but she seems to be the least talked about one. Id like to own a DX12 But id never actually want to buy one. Because ive no faith its the last we will see of that suit in 1:6 scale from hot toys.

Catwoman by far looks like the best figure in the new line to me but she seems to be the least talked about one. Id like to own a DX12 But id never actually want to buy one. Because ive no faith its the last we will see of that suit in 1:6 scale from hot toys.

353e7ts.jpg

I loveeeee Re6. Just played the last 3 levels of chris's campaign on pro so now ive done all the difficulties. Ive still got a bunch of skills to unlock and points to aquire in order to purchase them. Im really happy with this game.

I really hope that HT China Jake comes with the faux bird lady coat we see him wearing in the after-ending-ending

Edit: Just checked google for the one hidden trophy i dont have. Sneaking! Ive done everything it asks me to do, difference being i was using the sniper rifle to headshot " stealth kill " the j'avo. Turns out its crossbow only. Ah well will try for it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Enjoying RE6 so far. So why all the hate on this game? I ain't been keeping up with the reviews like I should I guess.. :cuckoo:

Enjoying RE6 so far. So why all the hate on this game? I ain't been keeping up with the reviews like I should I guess.. :cuckoo:
I think there are alot of game reviewers who miss the original style of RE, and hate its new action style. So it just comes off as hate for the latest. Ive played and enjoyed pretty much all of the RE games, but once part 4 came out I was done with the old style. Kinda hard for a game to scare me these days. Im happy withe the change, and Im happy with this one.
Just wish they didnt do away with the old build up your weapon system. All those skills and you can only equip 3 at a time. Dont like that part

My biggest complaint is that it is SO linear and is more of a cliche action-move & shoot co-op. I miss exploring, the puzzles, and feeling nervous while playing and- so far- this game does none of that. I also miss the inventory slots & save points...the checkpoints and autosaves are annoying. I haven't played the Leon campaign yet, but Chris' campaign wasn't very enjoyable and felt like a cookie cutter of Gears of War.

Don't get me wrong, it is a fun game, but it isn't Resident Evil. :(

Blahh!! The effing AI. I dont know how people think its great and have no problems with it. Ive just been attempting to take part in the re.net "speed run" of the first level in leons campaign to get the fastest time. It took me 45 minutes. 5 minutes of thoes was the AI stuck behind walls and on the floor getting owned by a Zombie.

The area where you need to get the card to open the gate by the bleachers - i got the card run all the way back to the gate pressed circle to wait for leon to come. And i noticed he was 60+ meters away. So i held in circle and he was stuck on the door frame running into it. All through the subway part where you run through the actual train i was holding circle to get through the doors but Leon kept wanting to stand and shoot the zombies and kept getting taken down.

Effing AI! Give me Sheva

With re 5 you know where you stand with the AI. Its essentially a tool you need to control like everything else in the game. If the AI sucks its because the person sucks who is using it. It is really easy to master.

With RE6 the AI is a complete wild card in the game. You cannot control it at all despite what holding circle lead you to think, nor read its patterns and adjust to it. Its so random its annoying. Its like playing online with a dude whos got no idea of the buttons or where to go.

The game badly needs patch to where the AI comes to you the instant you are dying or holding circle on the door.

I know its long.. but if anyone is intrested, the dude talks about RE6 and the RE franchise, I almost feel he took all my thoughts and put them in an article

" ...critics who wanted to give Resident Evil 6 a low score did so by only focussing on the negatives – isn’t that much of a surprise. I don’t want to name names, but there were more than a few major sites that focussed in on very specific faults that A) most people wouldn’t necessarily come across or B) are vastly outweighed by the positive. I’ve seen long multi-paragraph complaints about co-op missions that have one player doing something whilst the other doesn’t, but that don’t mention the other 18+ hours where this isn’t applicable. Worse, I’ve seen reviews actively knocking off points for it not being the Resident Evil “we know and love” – not a terribly professional thing to do, and ignorant of control and plot issues from the PS1 era.

I’m not trying to defend Resident Evil 6 with this article (nor with the longer essay); quite the opposite, in fact. The next Resident Evil game needs to innovate in the same way the original did, in the same way 4 did, or it risks sales dropping like they did at the turn of the millennium. It also needs to increase the polish, something that would have made the difference with 6. This is a more successful franchise than it was ten years ago, partly due to the films, but that doesn’t make it invulnerable.

At the time of release, Resident Evil was let off for a lot because they managed to do something really quite special, and the series continued to get high marks for the best part of a decade because Capcom knew how to make a Resident Evil game. People buying games were less impressed, and day-one purchases became pre-owned possibilities or even rentals. What the critics loved, fans felt became dry, and by 2003, even the classics were getting negative re-reviews. Now Capcom seem to have lost the support of critics and of the people who played those original games long ago, but they’re now entertaining and selling to more people than they ever did in ‘96 and, objectively, that can’t be a bad thing for the fans or the industry."

Cliffy B offers to fix resident evil

I saw that... :lol

Last edited:
This games awesome. But it does piss me off at times. Ive been bull****ted tons of times by the ****ty AI. Which is a real problem for anybody who plays the game for more than 30 minutes. which it doesnt sound like most review sites did. Sounds like they played 10 minutes of each campaign, jotted notes then made up a bunch of BS in the form of negative critique just so it looked like they had been working hard. Because if you act pissed off people think you work hard.

I got mad at Sheva like I never did with anything else before, but even something as retarded as sheva can't ruin a game.. not to me, I saw a few great things in RE5, it has a good story for us RE1 lovers, I don't think she ruins the RE5 experience

Same with RE6 only that... I actually NEVER complained about the AI, Helena and Piers stealed my kills many times, well Sherry too.. when they had to do something they did, and I played in every difficulty

They were so good that sometimes I wonder if I have a superior version of RE6 or something, I don't get the complains... I mean yeah sometimes they are slow right when you need them to be quick but I defeated bosses with only a knife and their help and it almost felt unfair... almost.. :lol

Last edited:
Back