Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your a dedicated RE fan then you should pick this up and all honesty its a really fun zombie shooter its just sad that all the enmemies arent zombies.

I finally unlocked Sherry's RE2 school girl outfit! OMG :drool:love I'm actually doing OK with her atm. At least I can get an A rank with her.

Its easy to get combos and kill enemies playing as her, when I play Steel Beast I almost feel pity for the Napads :rotfl you'll get an S with her in no time :hi5:

ada-header.jpg

So this is Ada's partner..? :lol
this doesn't make any sense
I hope this is entirely optional.. I don't want another AI

Last edited:
Its easy to get combos and kill enemies playing as her, when I play Steel Beast I almost feel pity for the Napads :rotfl you'll get an S with her in no time :hi5:

You're right. Finally achieved an S rank with Schoolgirl Sherry on the Steel Beast stage last night! Lil' Sherry is lethal in Mercs! The Napads are embarrassingly easy to kill.

Completed Adas campaign on professional. It was hardwork at times but its done. Im playing through jakes campaign on professional now. And it doesnt feel like a chore at all. its a really fun campaign.these guys better return as a partnership in a future game.

Completed Adas campaign on professional. It was hardwork at times but its done. Im playing through jakes campaign on professional now. And it doesnt feel like a chore at all. its a really fun campaign.these guys better return as a partnership in a future game.

I'm gonna try Professional difficulty next after I complete Normal (only have to finish Chris' campaign) and do Veteran last. I can see Ada's campaign giving me the most trouble on Pro mode.

There's no point doing Veteran last if you do Professional before it. Professional is the highest difficulty until "No Hope" difficulty comes out later in December. You'll get the trophy/achievement for Veteran when you finish Professional.

With that being said, Professional in this game is nowhere near as difficult as Professional in RE5.

There's no point doing Veteran last if you do Professional before it. Professional is the highest difficulty until "No Hope" difficulty comes out later in December. You'll get the trophy/achievement for Veteran when you finish Professional.

With that being said, Professional in this game is nowhere near as difficult as Professional in RE5.

Nice! That saves me some time then.

I have an S rank on every chapter on every difficulty in RE5 so hopefully Professional in RE6 won't be as hard as I'm fearing.

Nice! That saves me some time then.

I have an S rank on every chapter on every difficulty in RE5 so hopefully Professional in RE6 won't be as hard as I'm fearing.

I finished RE6 on pro not long ago, its not as hard as I expected :lol
you'll have no problem the AI was very helpful for me, it didn't have any retard moment, RE5 was harder or maybe more annoying.. because sheva was able to find the most ridiculous way to die or get me killed :slap

I never used skillpoints but if you use them I really suggest to get infinite ammo on the assault rifles and/or shotguns, I dunno why but I find those weapons more useful than the rest :lecture

Can't wait for No hope difficulty, I hope the Ustanak hp is at a 500% at least lol:rotfl

Last edited:

ada-header.jpg

So this is Ada's partner..? :lol
this doesn't make any sense
I hope this is entirely optional.. I don't want another AI

Capcom announced the partner for Ada will be optional along with the adjusted camera angle. Due out in December. I wish the partner was Hunk.

Why are Batman fans mad because HT is going to release ONE new RE figure? :lol didn't they get the Gordon dude, like three vehicles and a new Batman, a new updated joker, CW, and Bane? Plus, the videogame lincense and other companies making Batman as well... Why are they complaining again? :lol

Why are Batman fans mad because HT is going to release ONE new RE figure? :lol didn't they get the Gordon dude, like three vehicles and a new Batman, a new updated joker, CW, and Bane? Plus, the videogame lincense and other companies making Batman as well... Why are they complaining again? :lol

b/c they are never satisfied, and are obsessed with Batman. It's his voice, it drives them to him.

The Batman fans are the worst on here every little detail examined to death come on now its a ****ing toy.

The Batman fans are the worst on here every little detail examined to death come on now its a ****ing toy.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I will love batman forever( I know How that sounded) but some of these guys really piss me off. Saying that Batman hasnt gotten enough attention? *****ing about Bales Mole, the jokers socks, nitpicking every damn detail. Lol Im perfectly contempt with the first Dark knight figure hot toys release along with the joker with BR headsculpt. ****ing baffles my mind its like these guys cant get enough. SAD!

Maybe HT makes those mistakes on purpose, just an excuse to release more Batman figures and make more money. :lol

Back