Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the muscles right? :wink1: you could probably get him drunk easily.

Leon is not like that, but I think I could get him to dress like this with that girly hair :lol

TBBT-Sheldon-French-Maid.jpg

Chris has more character than Leon. Leon seems so robotic, and no personality. Very bland at times to be honest. He's the Kristen Stewart of the RE universe. :nana:

:exactly::goodpost::lol lol Kristen Scott Kennedy

Leon is not like that, but I think I could get him to dress like this with that girly hair :lol

TBBT-Sheldon-French-Maid.jpg

Actually, it's the reason he was late to Raccoon City his first day on the job. He drank the night prior since his girlfriend broke up with him because he was moving to Raccoon City.

Robotic? Like Chris's secret love affair with Wesker and now he wants to bang his son?

I'm sorry, but Jake called his calling him and Piers Jarheads. Chris is the most flat basic character in the series and now all of a sudden they give him this drunk angry take in RE6 that made me sick to my stomach. Constantly belly aching about what a **** up he is getting everyone killed.

Leon is just soooooooooooooooo..... boring... :sleep As for Chris liking the dudes, who cares? :lol Alfred Ashford can't be the only gay character in the universe.

very smart! lets ask everyone, who starts the hate and bad vibe around here? only you! I just reply to your senseless hate for Jill's nose and Chris :clap if you are a fan of Leon its ok, I only make jokes about him, you take it seriously about Chris :rotfl

Leon is just boring... :sleep As for Chris liking the liking dudes, who cares? :lol Alfred Ashford can't be the only gay character in the universe.

:rotfl :exactly:

I guess im the only person who kinda liked watching Chris be a jerk. When he told one of his team members to shut up, i couldn't help but :lol

Back