Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a generic white guy with dark hair. What more do you want?

Every RE character has a realistic face with distinctive facial features for awhile now.. so I'd like a Chris that looks like Chris. He's not generic. Although every character has changed over the years, you can look at Chris and tell his eyes, nose, and mouth are basically the same.

rerem_chris.jpg

tumblr_lzh80xC2s21rnicuio3_400.jpg

tumblr_m7e68gnMNP1qbqb5m.jpg

1019067_1336060602292_full.jpg

Every RE character has a realistic face with distinctive facial features for awhile now.. so I'd like a Chris that looks like Chris. He's not generic. Although every character has changed over the years, you can look at Chris and tell his eyes, nose, and mouth are basically the same.

rerem_chris.jpg

tumblr_lzh80xC2s21rnicuio3_400.jpg

tumblr_m7e68gnMNP1qbqb5m.jpg

1019067_1336060602292_full.jpg

He's also changed races into Mexican.

mexican race? :slap :lol you can't be serious

Agreed, he didn't change that much :lecture

Last edited:

It's tough to find good pictures of a video game character from different games, at the same angle. I'm sure there are better but I did this quick. He does look a bit odd in that RE5 promotional picture though.

Lighting. Also, unkempt, beefier,and aged 10 years.

Exactly. As you age your features change a bit anyway, that's just age. I think you can look at Chris at any point and see that Capcom has generally tried to keep his features the same. Jill, Wesker, and Claire have been fairly consistent too. Now Leon on the other hand, Capcom has changed him every time it seems. I think overall though, Chris' facial features have been altered the least, it's just his overall appearance that's been changed radically.

mexican race? :slap :lol you can't be serious

Agreed, he didn't change that much :lecture

eastern european? lol BIG difference.. its like not european at all!!!! :rotfl

thats a good cosplay btw

thats not too tanned! go to a beach or something you'll be surprised, you can find spray on tanned people :lol

He looks less and less American in every game.

The United States have the biggest culture/race mix of every country in the world.. but yeah dark eyes and hair is weird for a caucasian right??

I have dark eyes and hair too! oh no I'm not american! thats funny I dunno what 'american' means in your mind

Anyway, I still like Chris better than Leon.... :monkey4
:exactly::goodpost: same here

Back