Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet moses. What a game. I didnt think there was any levels! as the first one took ages. Its annoying there is no pause though!

The new enemies are awesome, theres 2 ive came across ive not even seen in any video. So they didnt show everything at all.

Nevermind. Im having alotta fun!

agree with this

Seems like your really hyped for mercs is it really that good ?

Not really, just wanted to know who the secret characters were, and turns out there aren't any. Like RE5, all we're getting are the main characters with alternate outfits. I'm hoping some future DLC will deliver the goods :pray:

The levels on this seem alot bigger than re4's levels. Id go as far as to say that the first level on this game (Leons campaign) is better than the whole of re 5. It was like playing a Romero movie.

the no Pause thing means u can't pause during the gameplay? .. if so is it for the Demo or the Actual Game Release?

Actual game.

It is worrying, because the zombies arent like in Previous games where you wipe out a set number and the music changes to let you know its safe. So i had to climb up on a table, make sure the door was closed, kneel down, set Helena to wait and then hope i was alive when i come back!

Actual game.

It is worrying, because the zombies arent like in Previous games where you wipe out a set number and the music changes to let you know its safe. So i had to climb up on a table, make sure the door was closed, kneel down, set Helena to wait and then hope i was alive when i come back!

Sounds awesome cant wait to play.

the no Pause thing means u can't pause during the gameplay? .. if so is it for the Demo or the Actual Game Release?

yea can you puase this game ? Im hearing you cant or its only when you have xbox live on. I dunno.

i played the PS3 demo and something dont feel right maybe cus its a demo but when playing the game it just dont feel like a RE game:(

yea can you puase this game ? Im hearing you cant or its only when you have xbox live on. I dunno.
im using ps3, and it cant pause. Do i need to be signed out of psn to pause? you can pause the prologue. But thats pointless its only 3 minutes.

side note: the last 2 levels ive done were probably more fun than anything in re 4+5. Aweeesomee game so far. Its got to the point where the " item boxes " have ran out of space now though. Im having to discard ammo as per usual -_-

I think China Leon outfit is the coolest re outfit! Its really good looking. I need the HT nowwww.

Side note #2 theres been a few more areas in Leons game where the screen mode goes " classic " re with fixed camera. No key events, just a nice little nod.

i played the PS3 demo and something dont feel right maybe cus its a demo but when playing the game it just dont feel like a RE game:(

im using ps3, and it cant pause. Do i need to be signed out of psn to pause? you can pause the prologue. But thats pointless its only 3 minutes.

side note: the last 2 levels ive done were probably more fun than anything in re 4+5. Aweeesomee game so far. Its got to the point where the " item boxes " have ran out of space now though. Im having to discard ammo as per usual -_-

I think China Leon outfit is the coolest re outfit! Its really good looking. I need the HT nowwww.

Side note #2 theres been a few more areas in Leons game where the screen mode goes " classic " re with fixed camera. No key events, just a nice little nod.

How is it overall anything make you jump yet.

Back