Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kiva how many bosses are in leon's campiagn. I count two so far. Just give me a number.

Kiva how many bosses are in leon's campiagn. I count two so far. Just give me a number.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cool ok answer me this

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cool ok answer me this

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was at that part about a hour ago

infact name drop spoiler alert

Spoiler Spoiler:

I completed Chris's Scenario. Very satisfying. As i said earlier, its not ALL action. There is alot of action, but dont let it deceive you. Leons is probably as action packed. But in Chris's they have guns. But there is alot of quiet, creepy areas. With creepy non-gun-toting monsters. It feels very revelations/dead space at times.

On to Jakes game we go!

Damn you are running though this quick you getting any sleep?

Glad you enjoyed the chris campaign.

Yeah im getting plenty of sleep. Im semi-speed running the game. Unllike re5 you cant clear and area then just take your time. Its too full-on for that. There really is a sense of " **** this ! " when you are searching around a house with the people dead in their chairs and you want to leave before they awaken. After ive upped my life and gun powers ect ill have a good long sweep around the game taking my time. Because i wont be wondering if i will make it out of the next battle alive. The skill points is also extremely tight! Ive only been able to buy 3 things and ive nearly did all 3 scenarios.

Yeah im getting plenty of sleep. Im semi-speed running the game. Unllike re5 you cant clear and area then just take your time. Its too full-on for that. There really is a sense of " **** this ! " when you are searching around a house with the people dead in their chairs and you want to leave before they awaken. After ive upped my life and gun powers ect ill have a good long sweep around the game taking my time. Because i wont be wondering if i will make it out of the next battle alive. The skill points is also extremely tight! Ive only been able to buy 3 things and ive nearly did all 3 scenarios.

What are you playing the game on?

Easy normal hard?

I started it off on normal for a few levels. And it was getting to the point i was starting the new levels with 2 health squares and no re-fills so i went onto easy. It is really hard!

yea im gonna go through the game on easy first to get a good feel of it and then replay on normal.

I'd usually go for Hard straight off, especially with such an anticipated game, just so it takes a while to finish, but i'm gonna go for Normal at least on the first campaign, the controls take some getting used to!

I wouldnt advise anybody to start on hard. Normal is very hard. After you do the first level it will humble your first thoughts of thinking you could play it on hard!

Ive just did another excellent level as Jake&Sherry. So much fun. Literally every level on this game feels like its own game. So much goes on in them and they are long.

just got my Copy as well :)

421346_10151064449071453_335142929_n.jpg

Just completed Jakes game. Gooood fun game. I was pretty scared in the last level. i had that feeling of " dread " that wasnt in the last game. The feeling of dread when you first meet the regenerators.

An ok ending. But, all 3 endings were kind of weak. But thats only because the entire game was like a movie. So its hard to surpass itself.

I did a solitary fist pump to the air during Jakes ending because

(Not a spoiler for the story, just a mannerism. but still, spoiler)

Spoiler Spoiler:

On to 4th campaign i go!

But i decided to try the special features to see what files and figures ive unlocked ect.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Just completed Jakes game. Gooood fun game. I was pretty scared in the last level. i had that feeling of " dread " that wasnt in the last game. The feeling of dread when you first meet the regenerators.

An ok ending. But, all 3 endings were kind of weak. But thats only because the entire game was like a movie. So its hard to surpass itself.

I did a solitary fist pump to the air during Jakes ending because

(Not a spoiler for the story, just a mannerism. but still, spoiler)

Spoiler Spoiler:

On to 4th campaign i go!

But i decided to try the special features to see what files and figures ive unlocked ect.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finished Leon's Campus segment, it really have that Classic RE feel to it .. & had no problems with Ammo

Omg why must we suffer another day while most of you already have this. I've been waiting since january. I cant wait any longer. very envious.

Oh man i can't wait till tomorrow! pack some stuff, do some odd jobs, play some more re 6 ect :cool:

Got RE6 on Saturday, found out it was released in AUS on the 28th of Sept, way earlier then I thought as I was thinking about getting Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

After playing the Prologue, I figured I'd finish off Leon's scenario.

Playing it for the first time, Leon and Helena go through a massive down hill spiral of **** haha!

Until the work their way up out of China.

Health, weapons and ammo is a tad scarce to start with until later on in the game.

Guess it adds to the Survival Horror element.

Now playing Chris' scenario heading in all guns blazing, more of a warfare style rather then a survival horror, but still awesome!

Last edited:
Back