Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As most of you know, a demo (download code) of RE6 comes with a copy of Dragons Dogma. The release dates for each system is thus.

X360: July 3rd
PS3: September 5th (ouch)

No word on a release for those who don't purchase Dragons Dogma

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/release-date-for-resident-evil-6-demo-revealed/

I just read about this a few minutes ago. I've never heard of the Dragons Dogma until today. Not sure I'd buy this game just for the demo, but I'm sure it'll boost sales for Capcom.

Spot on.

My first order from them. But i had to since other uk freaks were playing ORC before me!

I have never used them before, after i confirmed the order i got no confirmation email, and when i check my account there isnt any sign of it. Is this normal? I do not want to keep repeating the order to see if it appears in my order history. Dont want to end up having a bunch of games come through the post (again -_-)

Edit: Nevermind just took a quick search of the "pre-orders" tab... who woulda thought it.

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest...gn-is-a-melee-fighter-will-be-revealed-at-e3/

E3 is right around the corner, with less than a month left before all the craziness commences. With that, there’s bound to be a load of Resident Evil 6 content to digest as we continue to push through towards its release on October 2nd. One of the main focal points for Capcom at E3 relating to this highly anticipated sequel will be Jake and Sherry’s campaign, which will play drastically different than Leon’s more traditional adventure and Chris’s action-packed one.

Described as a “melee fighter” in the latest issue of UK publication, PSM, Jake and Sherry will employ moves that channel their super-human capabilities. They’re near invincible and are able to regenerate as well. So will they be able to even die? I’m sure you’ll still be able to see “you are dead” screens when playing their campaign but the gameplay in general will be much more focused on melee attacks as opposed to pure gunplay. And as we all know, Jake’s blood is the key to putting an end to the C-Virus which has the world in total fear. So Sherry is going to be protecting his globally saturated ass on their quest to China.

Expect a full reveal of this campaign’s gameplay mechanics at E3 next month. I’ll be there and as I’ve told all my friends, they’re going to need a horde of security guards to drag me out of Capcom’s booth!

*awaits the inevitable "RE is dead comments"*

As much as it will be an awesome game. It isnt what RE originally stood for in regards to mele. You are supposed to stay as far away from contact as possible thats 1 of the corner stones of the franchise. Well, was. REmake was pushing the limits of mele with the defense items. I want to try to position myself back to the wall and shoot a baddie thats walking into my gun fire hoping he falls before he gets to me or i dont reload while im filling him with lead. Theres no scare when you just need to pop them in the knee with 1 bullet get behind them and break their neck. Even then when they do grab you you can just push them off 99% of the time without being damaged. I could buy Jake being immune to the Virus but why does he still not use weaponry? I know he cannot get infected but im sure he is not immune to being impaled, ripped to bits or smashed.

I am really putting all of my hope into the Leon campaign for this game since its being touted as more traditional SH. I actively avoid action games because i hate action for the sake of it. Id of never played RE 4 + 5 (ORC) if it wasnt for the sake of the name id never go near them.

Bring on the Hot Toys!

Have you guys read the Leon demo campaign ? Your trying to save a little girl and her father and the girl ends up turning in an elevator killing her father and attacking Leon all while trapped in an elevator

Taken from the facebook page

AtsAjVfCEAAl5W2.jpg

Is this a deconfirmation? :monkey2

Anyone knows if Hot Toys is planning on making new figures for Chris Redfield or Leon Kennedy? I really hope they do, the prices on the old ones are just plain retarded.

Anyway what about Carlos Oliveira, Billy Coen or Rebecca Chambers? It's like they're long forgotten, especially Billy. Would be nice if they made at least cameos or something.

I dont really want Jill or Claire in Re 6. If you cannot play as them in the story then dont fetch them in for an excuse for some face time like Jill in Re 5. Her story was pretty ____ty. Even if i do love the battlesuit.

Save Jill and Claire for Re 7 when we can play a full game with them again. Or even make a new none-numbered game but a survival horror one.

However i wouldnt mind a kind of lost in nightmares style DLC but more of re 2 style (as LIN was re 1 ) in which you are Claire in tall oaks police station or something.(or some similar kind of setting if she was to cross paths with any of our heroes in the main game)

If RE 6 offered a ton of DLC's all with LIN quality id buy every one of them.

I can stomach that scenario because Wesker From Code veronica on wards was basically a hand to hand combat master. In CV he took on Alexia bare handed, had a big fight with Chris at the end and throughout the game manhandled Chris and Claire. And obviously RE 5 was all about his hand to hand/feet skills with a tiny bit of pistol work in there. So son of Wesker is allowed if there is something in the blood that gave Wesker and Jake combat skills to the point it was easier than using a gun. And i also cant wait to see Sherry's back story since 2 if possible.

Back