Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely getting that PS3 version, won't need to use my gamecube to play RE2-3. The REmake and Zero needs to be ported to this generation already, no excuses.

The PS3 version is the one to get, it comes with the best stuff.

Neither are particularly good for long-time fans who already have the games though, no bonuses or extras, and all the games (except RE6) are download codes, not physical discs.

Neither are particularly good for long-time fans who already have the games though, no bonuses or extras, and all the games (except RE6) are download codes, not physical discs.

Bet it costs a bomb. I got RE2 and 3 free on psn+. CV and 4 were tenner each and RE1 was £3.99 so £25 got 5 RE games

Im hoping the 2 new HD chronicle games are no more than £8 each later this month

It would have been nice if the PS1 RE's were upgraded to HD (though I'm not sure if that's possible for PS1 games). But yeah no physical discs or bonus content means no deal for me.

I also hate the dual shock Directors cut of the first game. The music is crap and you run faster than a Porche.

In general though i dont even think the DC is better.

I already downloaded all those games from the PSN long ago, so I won't need that version. If they were the PS1 discs in a really nice case, I'd get it though.

PSN dropped a bollock originally with Re 4 i signed in before it was announced up and it was there for 11.99! Then whilst i was downloading the price changed.

£15 is a bit steep. But, i've intentionally not played them before (other than Umbrella Chronicles for the first 30 minutes or so then i stopped) so i can enjoy these for the first time in case ORC was a flop.

I've managed to avoid the outbreak file's all this time too just so ive always got Survival Horror to turn to for a new RE experience.

Last edited:
Why must they showcase in every video how you can duck and roll. We get it , you can dodge and roll. Every 5 secs they must show it and they waste time doing it. Whoever is playing these demos are awful.

Why must they showcase in every video how you can duck and roll. We get it , you can dodge and roll. Every 5 secs they must show it and they waste time doing it. Whoever is playing these demos are awful.

Or it could be that the duck and roll is the most effective way of getting away from the enemy. Meaning your gonna be ducking and rolling every 5 seconds.

Back