Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That appears to be all we see. But i will still chalk that up to the fact what we are seeing is meant to wow people in a short period of time to get itself noticed. So even though i am a big fan of less is more (specailly with action) if i was trying to hype a game id show all the cutscenes rather than item hunting.

I must say though i am very disappointed with Jake and Chris's games. I had a whinge earlier how i dont like how we are being forced to run though these massive areas that id love to explore. Fake Nemesis's whoes name has been mentioned and i cannot remember seems to constantly be on your ass for Jake.

Chris also reminds me of the last few levels of re 5 with i effing hate. Too much gun play.

The idea of having to learn how to run and barge, melee, jump/roll duck and slide?! Whilst having real time item management sounds a bit of a nut do'er.

Ah well all though im still excited im more excited that we get 2 new HD RE games in a few weeks.

on top of that it reminds me of that his ____ty movie counter part didnt feel like the nemesis at all

I had the movies in general... but giving Nemesis a blue eye? really?

Nemesis is supposed to be a organic machine with no emotion. Nemesis is my favorite BOW from the series and he has had absolute terrible incarnations ever since Resident Evil 3.

I had the movies in general... but giving Nemesis a blue eye? really?

Nemesis is supposed to be a organic machine with no emotion. Nemesis is my favorite BOW from the series and he has had absolute terrible incarnations ever since Resident Evil 3.

i see the movies tried to give the nemesis some control but ORC he was just a dumb BOW that was controlled by a computer .

i see the movies tried to give the nemesis some control but ORC he was just a dumb BOW that was controlled by a computer .

Nemesis was always programmed by a computer, even in RE3. The NE parasite was programmed and implanted.

Nemesis was never THAT smart really. He used alot of brute force and his rocket launcher and his impeccable speed. In ORC he sucked major arse. I mean he just stood there with a gatling gun, walked a few steps stopped. got the crap shot out of him, did it again.

He was retarded in ORC, he used brawn more in RE3.

RE3 he was still more awsome.

Nemesis is without a doubt the greatest BOW made. Nothing took punishment like that and just kept coming. Even without his head :peace

Nemesis was always programmed by a computer, even in RE3. The NE parasite was programmed and implanted.

Nemesis was never THAT smart really. He used alot of brute force and his rocket launcher and his impeccable speed. In ORC he sucked major arse. I mean he just stood there with a gatling gun, walked a few steps stopped. got the crap shot out of him, did it again.

He was retarded in ORC, he used brawn more in RE3.

RE3 he was still more awsome.

i agree on every part didn't know he was controlled by a computer in re3 been a while i guess

Hunnipot
Spoiler Spoiler:

Neato!

Resident Evil 6 is going to be huge. With three full campaigns, all formulating what Capcom’s calling horror entertainment as opposed to just survial horror, the game is shaping up to be one of the year’s best. But how can you make that package even bigger? Well, by bundling it with the classic games that preceded it, of course!

Amazon has just posted listings for Resident Evil 6 Anthology and Resident Evil 6 Archives, for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, respectively. Anthology will house Resident Evil: Director’s Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4 HD, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, and, of course, Resident Evil 6. Archives will have all those games as well as Code: Veronica X HD and the CG film, Degeneration. Both bundles will cost $89.99 and they’ll launch on the same day as the regular, stand-alone game.

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest...ident-evil-6-anthology-and-archives-revealed/

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0088MVODE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=infatgamer-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0088MVODE[/ame]

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0088MVODO/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=infatgamer-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0088MVODO[/ame]

Hunnipot
Spoiler Spoiler:

Ah, yeah that makes more sense. Thank god. I don't give two ____s about any of those people. :lol

Still hoping Claire and/or Jill make a cameo in the game. I'm sure they would be referenced, but I would like to see them in a video cut or something. Claire more than Jill though..

i agree on every part didn't know he was controlled by a computer in re3 been a while i guess

Well the parasite controlled him, but from what I knew it was pre-programmed then put into Nemmy.

He is the best BOW from the originals. And it did take a friggin conveniently placed Rail Gun to kill him.

He was pretty much unstoppable. Grenade? That upset him. Handgun bullets? Y U PINCH ME. Magnum bullets? Ok, lemme show you what IVE got. Acid rounds? Ouch, that burnt abit. Rocket launcher? Eurgh. Ill lay down, then get back up and show you a REAL rocket launcher! Bit of fire? Well my leather coat will melt to show my 10 tentacles which hentai fans play with themselves over every night. High potency acid? Thats nice. Ill just mutate and eat you whole.

He had a damn answer for everything. Infact, even the rail gun didn't kill him. It was still alive. Jill used the Magnum, but im willing to bet if Raccoon City wasn't being nuked, Nemesis wouldve recovered.

good for xbox owners.

But like, when youve got RE1-3 on PS1, Gamecube and PSN, RECVX on PS3 and PS2 and GC, RE4 on PS3, Wii and GC.... its just a smidge bit pointless.

Even more so when the action fans will hate the hell out of anything pre-RE4. So its probably a non-thought out tool to try and get the original fans to purchase the game.

Better than the $1200 'jacket edition' XD

Well the parasite controlled him, but from what I knew it was pre-programmed then put into Nemmy.

He is the best BOW from the originals. And it did take a friggin conveniently placed Rail Gun to kill him.

He was pretty much unstoppable. Grenade? That upset him. Handgun bullets? Y U PINCH ME. Magnum bullets? Ok, lemme show you what IVE got. Acid rounds? Ouch, that burnt abit. Rocket launcher? Eurgh. Ill lay down, then get back up and show you a REAL rocket launcher! Bit of fire? Well my leather coat will melt to show my 10 tentacles which hentai fans play with themselves over every night. High potency acid? Thats nice. Ill just mutate and eat you whole.

He had a damn answer for everything. Infact, even the rail gun didn't kill him. It was still alive. Jill used the Magnum, but im willing to bet if Raccoon City wasn't being nuked, Nemesis wouldve recovered.

I do kind of believe Nemesis would of went into a dormant state and it's body might of recovered (not in a human form mind you)

After his limiter coat burned off he evolved and became a hands on fighter. But gameplay wise, he was tougher in the trench coat in my opinion.

Back