Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, i like to view all posts and click on your posts so i can back track and find the pictures you posted ;-)

He's really own his own island all by himself in that thread :rotfl

:joy

When it comes to statues, details and good paint app make a huge difference. It doesn't matter if the materials are expensive or the paints they used. If the statue looks bland, then the whole statue looks cheap and boring. Not even a cool pose can save it.

:joy

When it comes to statues, details and good paint app make a huge difference. IT doesn't matter if the materials are expensive or the paints. If the statue looks bland, then the whole statue looks cheap and boring. Not even a cool pose can help it.

He just has some kind of weird hard on for HCG as a whole and utterly refuses to see any negatives about any of the products.

I mostly buy from Hot Toys, and I can pick apart just about everything I own with things that I don't like about their products or their business decisions. Were all consumers, not slaves.

He just has some kind of weird hard on for HCG as a whole and utterly refuses to see any negatives about any of the products.

I mostly buy from Hot Toys, and I can pick apart just about everything I own with things that I don't like about their products or their business decisions. Were all consumers, not slaves.

He needs to break apart from ONLY collecting HCG.

:exactly:

Maybe HCG is not a company...maybe it's a sentient being and He IS HCG :horror

tumblr_inline_mkz5ckCUMt1qzxiar.gif

:horror

:thud:

Conspiracies! :panic:

Last edited:
Back