Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
William_Birkin_%28G2%29.jpg

It really is hard to tell from the teaser they posted. Could be either one.

I think G2 would be better since it's when his body started to expel Birkin's body from the newly grown one around it.

es5ips.jpg

I happen to come across this just now, pretty neat. I think if G kept shedding skins he would of been the size of a building or bigger.

2e38mx1.jpg

tumblr_l5b2bub9yL1qa61l6o1_500.jpg

William_Birkin_%28G2%29.jpg

Here's the teaser.
549802_10151358539413479_639654942_n.jpg

Judging from the eye size I'd say G-2 But who knows if HCG is taking artistic liberties with it :dunno Also of what we can see of the neck line, it looks like G2

I'd guess G2 as well, it didn't really become the giant eye until then like the teaser. But who knows with HCG.

ORC didnt have that form in it did it?

No only G1. I mentioned it because we don't know which references they're using. So if they decided to use operation raccoon city references it wouldn't look like the RE2 art that was previously posted.

Having said that. The teaser doesn't look like ORC G1 Birkin at all, so it's mute.

i havea feeling when we see the full statue he will be holding movie nemesis's gattling gun in his left hand

i find it ironic in the game thread we are discussing a HCG product. But in the HCG thread we are talking about Moby ****. I guess its safer in here

i havea feeling when we see the full statue he will be holding movie nemesis's gattling gun in his left hand

I don think dats gamez accurats. Let me chequ mah sorsez...

i find it ironic in the game thread we are discussing a HCG product. But in the HCG thread we are talking about Moby ****. I guess its safer in here

The monsters only come out at night...mostly...

I wonder if he's annoyed that we are discussing a different line and not his precious HCG. :lol

Huh? Newt is evolving!!!!

dun dun dun dun dun DAN dun dun dun dun...

Newt evolved into Slob!!!!

dun dun dun DUNNA DUNNA DUN DA

Back